Extra! II

a/n: because someone mentioned something in an ask and I got inspired so have this~

spoiler: suicide, it gets worse, no more comfort

~~~~~

Shinichiro has been cooped up in his shop for weeks now, unable to leave the comfort that the silent walls gave him. Even with the grotesque scenes flashing before his eyes, he can't help but keep to himself in here, no matter how much his siblings have tried to pull him back into reality, he can't help but try to chase after the last remaining memories that he has of you.

This was the last place that you two were ever happy.

How can he ever leave this place?

Your lives were just about to start together. He was just about this close to finally have you. To love you for years to come. To show you just what he meant when he said that he'll prove to you his love all those years ago.

everything was so perfect... and it all vanished into thin air with just one mistake.

He can't even look at the kids in the eye without feeling the anger boil underneath his skin.

It's taking everything he has in himself to try and not do something that he might regret.

But how long can he just stay cooped up here, trying to grasp onto the future that will never be?

So, with a weary hand running over his tired face, Shinichiro pulls himself up from the floor, body barely able to move as his knees almost buckle.

How long has he been sitting there in the corner, quietly thinking about you as he muses about your future together?

Putting his body weight against the wall, he almost stumbles to the ground as he makes his way to the shop. The walls flashing before his eyes as he heaves for breath, almost hallucinating as he barely sees your body bleeding on the floor, much like how it looked like before.

It's almost too much to bare.

Just standing here where you were taken away from him.

Making his way to one of the sheleves that you two barely managed to set up before the incident, he leans against it, chest heaving as he looks up with tears clouding his vision, weary fingers grasping the cold metal of his necklace, a pained smile making its way to his lips as he almost feels the ghost of your touch, your warm lips brushing agaisnt his cheek as he whispers your name. Among the cool metal, his fingertips brushes against the peculiar feeling of your ring.

The same ring that he dreamed that you'd be wearing for the rest of your life together.

But now, it only makes him feel regret.

Anger.

Disdain.

It makes him feel like a monster with the thoughts that corrupt his mind.

It almost feels criminal, just having these thoughts in his head when it came to the kids.

What will you think if you knew what he's thinking right now?

Hands twitching to do something unforgiveable...

You'd be so disappointed in him.

"I'll... I'll do something to stop these thoughts, my star... I'll do something so that we can be together again..."

With a careless hand, Shinichiro starts grasping on the containers on the shelves, fingers mindlessly unscrewing every container before letting the liquid fall to the floor, not minding the way the heavy liquid splashes onto his body, leaving behind a heavy trail.

After what seems like an eternity, Shinichiro sits on the floor, a cigarette placed precariously between his lips.

"Here's to our forever, my star." And with those last words, Shinichiro lights up the cigarette, tears streaming down his cheeks as he watches everything catch fire.

His skin heating up with such intensity and yet, he remains unmoving on the ground, awaiting your form to come and take him away to someplace better.

~~~~~

Mikey and Wakasa eventually finds the shop on fire 5 minutes later after the fire grew big enough to engulf the whole building.

By then, it was all too late.

Shinichiro couldn't be saved.

After that, things only get worse for everyone as Mikey, Emma and Izana all get worse with their trauma.

Izana, who was reaching out after y/n's death completely disappears from the remaining two siblings after Shinichiro's death.

Mikey disbands Toman for awhile after his emotions get too out of hand wherein he almost sends Baji to a hospital after an argument which ended with them talking about your and shinichiro's death

Kazutora hears about this in juvie and his anger for mikey only grows

Draken tries to keep in touch with Mikey but eventually, it just gets too much and Mikey pushes all of his friends away

When takemichi arrives, it gets better for a bit, mikey gets toman back but it all becomes worse when the gang fights happen and draken gets hospitalized, baji dies, and kazutora comes back.

but this time

takemichi almost isn't able to stop mikey from beating kazutora to death if it weren't for draken

mikey ends up getting placed in juvie with kazutora where he eventually does beat kazutora up

this lands him with a longer sentence

by this time, emma gets taken away by her mother much to grandpa sano's protests

he's getting too old by now, the stress putting too much of a toll on his health

he dies 3 years before mikey is set to leave juvie

2 years before mikey is set to leave, izana visits him and gives him a proposition where they start kmg together with the tenjiku members

in honour of you and shinichiro

and to take revenge on his former friends who he believes to have something to do with both of your deaths.