Bonus Chapter III

"How about grandpa and the others? Waka? Benkei? Oh my god, how about Izana and Kakucho?" By now, Shinichiro can feel just how excited and nervous you are for the future that the two of you are about to face now that you have that ring on your finger. So, with a soft look on his face, he caresses your cheek in order to calm you down.

"Relax, we'll have all the time in the world, okay? You don't have to worry so much-"

Before Shinichiro can finish his sentence, he gets cut off by a quiet but unexpected sound coming from the shop, the light tumble of what seems to be metal hitting the ground which immediately makes the two look towards the door leading out of the break room, ear straining to hear more which they do.

After only a few seconds of silence, they hear another set of sounds from outside, but this time, it's a couple of footsteps shuffling around followed by a few hushed whispers.

Sharing a look, the two of you hold hands, giving it a light squeeze before sprinting towards the door, your hand managing to grasp the umbrella that's propped by the door while Shinichiro throws the door open, a shout - battlecry - leaving his mouth as he leads the two of you to the source of the sound with your umbrella ready.

Without any hesitation, Shinichiro turns on the light before screaming and throwing a bunch of screws while you wildly swing the umbrella around, not at all trying to aim at anything or anyone in particular.

Following your actions, a cacophony of yelps can be heard throughout the shop along with a few curses.

Looking around, you are met with the sight of the Toman members all on the floor on their knees, some with their hands held up to protect their heads while Manjiro is hovering over a cake, using his body to protect the baked goods.

It takes a few seconds for anyone to actually make a move after that little stunt that you and Shinichiro pulled off, but when they do, it's Keisuke who speaks up first, eyes wide in surprise, obviously a little shaken at what just happened.

"What the fuck..." He says out loud as he slowly lowers his hard from it's previous position around his head, setting it down on the floor and leaning on it before looking up at the ceiling. "I thought I was gonna lose my head or something... Y/N-nee, I didn't know you played baseball..." He manages to jest even with the sweat running down his cheek.

Slowly, the others start to stand up from the floor as well, with Haruchiyo, Draken and Mitsuya heading to the break room only to come out with a glass of water, the two looking a little pale while Kazutora, Chifyu, Takemichi and Pah-chin are all trying to crawl away from you, a dazed look in their eyes.

Shaking your head at them, you turn to Shinichiro who's now crouching in front of Manjiro. "What are you guys doing here? And how'd you even know to go here? I specifically told grandpa to not tell you guys about this new shop." Your fiance questions his brother, brows furrowing as Manjiro can't help but smirk before doing a zipping motion over his lips.

"I'm not telling~"

"We were eavesdropping when grandpa and Waka were talking." Keisuke cuts Manjiro off which makes the little blond roll his eyes at his friend's answer.

Clicking his tongue, Manjiro carefully stands up, his hands automatically going under the cake, holding it as carefully as he can as he shakes his head at his friend. "I told you that you should keep quiet! You and your loud mouth are always trying to please Y/N-nee. You're supposed to be on my side! But anyways, now that that's out of the bag, lookie here- No!" Jumping a little from Manjiro's outburst, your eyes immediately dart over to Manjiro who's now intensely staring at the cake.

After setting the cake on the counter, he dramatically throws his hands in the air before it goes to his hair, pulling on it a little before ever so slowly falling to the floor. The sight of their leader being so dramatic only makes the captains sigh, not at all knowing what's got Manjiro in such a mood.