Prologue

It has been almost a year since SoLaMi Smile became Kami Idols. And their work became piled up. They had to give their best lives, more events to be held, and help Pripara around the world become more popular. It was the most fulfilling life for most of the members. Most.

For Laala, it was really fun until everything fell down. It was a struggle to keep her idol life and school life in balance. The time she spent with her family and friends became less and less. First, was Nao. Her very first best friend since childhood. It was very hard to find time to hang out with her. Not for long, Nao ended their friendship by giving back Laala's Friend Ticket they traded before. It broke Laala deeply.

Laala cried so much. After her effort to become Kami Idol, she had to leave her friends and family, for her fans. Her family didn't care for her anymore. So did her friends in Pripara: Dressing Pafé, Non-Sugar, Gaarumageddon.

Laala fell in despair.

Every day, coming to Pripara felt like an infliction. It was suffocating to be alone. She never thought what she was aiming for all this time would lead her to her nightmare. She couldn't take it anymore.

Seeing her mother's devastation, Jewlie approached her.

"Mama, what's wrong?" She sat next to her.

"Jululu," Laala tried to speak from her cry, "I want to quit being a Kami Idol."

Jewlie widened her eyes, she had never seen her mother like this, "Why? What happened?"

"After being a Kami Idol, I can't spend time with my family and friends. Now they don't care about me anymore. Please Jululu, I can't be like this anymore," Laala's tears ran down like waterfalls.

"I think there's a way but..."

"Please Jululu, I will take any risk just to quit being a kami idol!"

Jewlie looked at her. Seeing her mother's desperation and anguish really pained her, "Come with me," Jewlie let out her hand and fly.

Jewlie took Laala to her home. There, they saw Janice. Jewlie explained everything to her sister and asked for her help. Janice couldn't believe what she heard, but she help them anyway. Laala was asked to sit, while Janice tried to find something.

She came back holding a book, "Laala-san, are you sure you want to quit being a Kami Idol, after your effort?"

"Yes, I'm too tired Janice."

"Well, it says here," Janice opened the book and showed it to Lala:

"There's one way to erase your place

But there is a price to be paid,

Break the first gift from the system

Then by all, you'll be forgotten,

But though this act proceeds and done

You can't escape what's in front,

If one wishes to turn back time

One must outshine the divine."

"What does all of that mean?"

"You have to break your very first Priticket, then all others will break too. After that, the system deletes you from the Kami Idol list," Janice explained.

"But Mama, do you still want to be an Idol?"

"Yes, I still do."

"But Laala-san there is a price: After the system deletes you from the list, everyone will forget about you. And I meant everyone, except for us."

Laala froze. She thought for a while - her friends who ended their friendship with her will forget about her and her family too - 'It wouldn't be so bad... right? I just want to escape everything' So, she reluctantly agreed. She gave her very first Priticket to Janice.

"Cyalume Tact!" Janice Shouted as her Tact appeared, shattering Laala's Priticket into pieces. With that, Laala's other Pritickets followed. Laala's body glowed as she turned back to her outside Pripara's form. Jewlie gave her mother a new Priticket.

"Now, PriPara has deleted your appearance. We will transfer you to Paparajuku. It will have Pripara soon, so you can have your new debut there," said Janice and Jewlie in unison.

"Arigatou, Jululu and Janice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very excited to start this story. Thank you so much for @Kuroshi_Chino for letting me adopt this story.

The chapters are basically going to be like the original story. I just made some changes to it. I develop the idea that the original author has and build it up.

This story is going to be similar to the original series, but I change some things since Laala is dealing with stuff.