Pakku Rampage

The floor shook and the roof crumbled. A roar was suddenly heard from outside the building. Everyone panicked.

The gang and the spirits rushed outside to see what's going on.

"yo isn't that?" Nino pointed.

A giant but familiar mascot stood tall on the heart lake. "Pakku!" his roar echoed throughout the paradise.

"Pakku, what happened to you?" Galala screamed trying to stop pakku from walking towards the town.

"Mayday, mayday," Meganee announced from the speaker, "All meganees: we have an emergency."

"Pakku! Please stop!" Galala pleaded but to no avail

"Pakku!" he raged, stomping on a building.

"Look out?!"

"Pakku, why?" Galala cried, "You and I can finally be happy, so why?"

"It's no use! He's gone berserk!" Falala said, "he can't hear you at all!"

He stomped on another building.

"Pakku must have eaten all the jewels of the dreams you gathered," Falala said, "So he swallowed all the jewels and combined with the tower!"

"Then it was my fault?" Galala said half askingly, she really wish she didn't hurt her best friend like that, "I was only focusing on Falala and the others, Pakku was just an afterthought."

"He's headed to PriPara TV station!" "We've gotta stop Pakku!" said Hana and Suzu

Girls started to run closer to the scene, "Minna don't come any closer!" Mana stopped them, "It's dangerous, you need to get out of here!"

Mana turned to MyDre. Nino and Miichiru gave her a nod and she echoed back. Mana ushered the girls with Hana and Suzu to help her, leaving MyDre to deal with the situation for a moment.

"yo, we got to stop pakku" "aye! this is the time for MyDre to execute our teamwork!" Nino and Miichiru agreed before turning to Yui.

"his eyes," Yui mumbled, "they're so sad"

With Mana

Mana led a bunch of girls to the PriPara gate, hoping they could be safe and sound in their world. Another roar was heard as Pakku knocked over a building sending a huge stone crashing on the exit.

"Oh no, the exit!" Mana said before looking back and saw another huge stone flying towards them, "minna, watch out!" she leaped forward and used her power, holding the stone from hitting the girls.

"Laala-chan, don't!" Hana and Suzu scolded her, "You don't have enough energy to use your power!"

"If you stay here too long, I would have to use my powers longer!" she reasoned through gritted teeth as she tried to hold the heavy stone, "Now lead everyone to the Fountain Square!"

Hana and Suzu reluctantly agreed, "Minna, follow us!" They ran with the girls.

Mana leaped to the sides, dropping the stones where she was. Mana on her knees panting.

"Daijoubu-mofu?" Mofurun asked.

"Kashikoma," Mana huffed. She slowly stood again and held her mascot in her arms before she went to help again.

With Yui

Pakku flung MyDre to one of the shops as he stomped closer and closer to the center of the town.

"How dare you treat a princess like so!" Miichiru screamed

"Yo calm down!"

"Galala!" Pakku roared