Changing the Tide

A/N: As requested, I have published a new chapter. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome. Thank you for visiting the Prism Stone Store," greeted Meganee, "I see you brought your friends!"

"Girls, this is all your first time, right?" Lala dragged her classmates to the registration table, while Yui dragged hers, "Let's pick your coords!"

"No way! Nino finished her job so she's going back," said Nino, turning around.

"Yume! Is Nino-sama scared of a yume-makeover? That's very unlike you," Yui mocked her friend.

"Nino is not afraid of anything! She just-"

Yui cut her friend sentences and dragged her in front of Meganee to sort her coord, "Then what are you waiting for!"

"Nino," Laala called her sincerely, "Just watch, that's all we ask."

"Guess Nino can't turn down a favor," she replied giving up.

Yui smiled happily at her friend and turned to her other one, "Ja, Michiru too," unfortunately, Michiru managed to run away moments before.

Laala saw her friends trying to sneak away but stop them, "You two are coming with me."

After a lot of whining from Laala's classmates, four of them went to the registration table to get their coords sorted out. Suzu and Hana got a brand that already exists, while Nino still refuse to get herself a makeover. So meganee gave her a guest pass. Then they all went through PriPara's gate.

"No way, this is crazy cute! This is totally my style!" Said Suzu looking at her reflection.

"You are your own biggest fan, huh?" Hana smiled at her friend, "But I get what you mean, I don't even recognize myself."

"Heh, not bad, I guess," Said Nino, looking around.

"Ah, senpai look so yume-kawaii!" Said Yui coming out of the gate.

"Yeah, you two look amazing!" Mana followed.

The others turned around surprised to see Lala's new look. Especially when they saw her on PriPara TV the other day, "Wait aren't you-"

"Laala-san is that really you," her friends were shocked.

Mana only replied with a smile, "Call me Mana."

Suddenly, Mana's Idol Time Watch glowed, "Mana-san dug the most out of everyone, and it maxed out her Idol Time! You can now give a three-minute performance!" Meganee explained.

Mofurun ran to Mana's embrace, "Time for your performance-mofu!"

"Kashikoma! Everyone, please come and see it!" she said to the others then ran to the PriPara Studio TV.

"Yume-ganbatte!"

"Oh and Yui?" Mana stopped, "Asked Meganee-san to stream this on PriTube. It will be easier to get the word out about PriPara."

"Yume-wakatta!"

Entrance of PriPara Stage

Mana closed her eyes and breathed. She remembered when Yui told her dream: she wanted to have a wonderful time in PriPara, surrounded by a lot of people while having fun together. The only way to do it is to make people be interested in PriPara.

Mana smiled, "Alright, let's show people how amazing PriPara could be!"

Everyone froze, surprised by Mana's performance. Her singing touched their hearts. Her performance blew them away. After a moment, they all cheered for her. Lala waved her hands to the audience, "Minna, Arigatou!"

"That was yume-incredible," Yui claimed, "To think this was her first solo performance, Laala, I can't believe it," Yui was speechless.

Nino clenched her fist on her chest. 'Dreams'

Hana and Suzu were frozen on the spot, still in disbelief of their classmate's performance. They were in awe at the sight of their shining classmate. Laala's performance did something to their heart, but they couldn't really explain what it was. Lala and Yui's classmates were reconsidering their thoughts on PriPara.

So did the girls in the academy. A lot of students were watching Mana's performance on TV. Some were frozen, some wanted to check PriPara out themselves.

In the back of the cafeteria, WITH was left speechless by the new idol's performance. Shougo especially.

Back in PriPara, on the east clock tower, the big hand of the clock started ticking, then stopped.