Brand New Dreamer

"Woah, WITH, sugoi!" Hana and Suzu said while watching a live stream from their Idol Watch, showing WITH rank up.

"Shougo-kun sugoi ne," Hana said.

"Um! It's like he leveled up overnight."

"Alright you two, break time's over," Mana scolded them, "Time for practice."

Mofurun climbed up to the stereo.

"Haii," The two obeyed like a preschool students.

Flashback

Laala told them everything. From how her childhood friend ended their friendship, how her friends turned their back on her, and how things went with her family. Everything that built up to the moment that made her give up.

But having had enough of talking about her past, they decided to talk about the upcoming Grand Prix.

"How about a training camp," Laala suggested.

"That's a great idea full mark!" Nino agreed.

"Training camp?"

"You three already showed how compatible you are, but because of the contrasting image that you three have, what you need is to be more in tune with each other and improve together."

MyDre nodded

"And for you two," Laala turned to her classmates, "If you still want to participate, you could use the training camp to cramp all the skills necessary."

Hana and Suzu looked at each other feeling unsure.

"Senpai, are you still going to participate?" Michiru asked

"Well we would but we don't know what to do. Especially since the GrandPrix is next week, I don't think a training camp could even cramp the necessary skills."

"I'll train you. If you want me to," Laala volunteered

"Really!"

"Kashikoma! I know I said I won't participate but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't help," Laala said with a smile on her face. And yes, she noticed her catchphrase was finally back.

"Yokatta, arigatou! And Laala-chan, don't hold back. Train us like how you train"

Laala blinked her surprise, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

End of flashback

"Right, first thing first," Mana began, "What song do you want to do? Original songs are welcome."

Hana and Suzu looked at each other and nodded, "Brand New Dreamer."

Mana blinked then smiled, "That is the song you've been practicing, so I guess it goes without saying."

"That too, but also," Hana began, "The first time we heard this song, it had the sense to lift our spirits."

"The lyrics sound ambitious but it fits for a new fledgling idol," Suzu explained, "it feels like the song is guiding and cheering us every step of the way."

"Whoever wrote it showed their bond and rivalry."

Mana smiled before confessing, " I wrote it."

"Eh?"

"With my sister," she said, "it's a song that we only recorded, but never see the spotlight."

"Eh, then we can't-"3

"It's okay," Mana cut them off, "the song fit you two. And I'm glad it inspired you."

"Laala," their eyes glimmered with admiration, "alright then, we'll have to work harder with this song to make you proud!"