How is She/He?

A/N - did you know that in Japan, the students clean the classroom at the end of the day? Would anyone here like to do that or already have that rule? Anyway, I'm making it a chapter.
——————————————————————————————————————————
"Laala-chan!" Hana scolded, "no carrying heavy things!" Suzu took the bucket of water from her. "We know Galala-chan helped you but you're still weak!"

"I'm fine, girls," Laala reasoned.

Hana and Suzu gave her a disapproving look, "you almost faint during P.E."

Laala wisely shut her mouth and let her friends help her. The three of them immediately get to work. Suzu and Laala wiped the windows while Hana wiped the tables. 

"So how's Galala-chan?" Hana asked

"I think she's fine for now," Laala answered, "I don't think the dreams have increased that much since Pakku eat them last time"

In the distance, two girls were having a conversation, "Ne, ne, have you seen MyDre's performance?"

"No?"

"Oh my gosh you should've seen it! I think the members are one year below us but they're amazing!"

"I just got my PriTicket, let's go to PriPara after school!"

"Yeah!"

The three of them listened in. Laala glanced at them nonchalantly, but Hana and Suzu knew better.

"I wish the girls would stop getting dreams so Galala would stay awake."

"Eh?" Laala jolted.

"That's what you were thinking, right?" They said knowingly.

Laala smiled guiltily, "sounds selfish, isn't it?" She commented.

Suzu paused for a second before saying, "I wish Garumageddon would go back to Paprika Academy and SoLaMi Dressing would stop visiting Paparajuku PriPara so Laala-chan wouldn't be anxious." 

Laala's eyes widened, confused on what her friends were trying to say.

"Sounds mean, right? But it's the truth," Suzu said, "but it's okay to be mean and selfish just a little bit," she nudged her.

"Laala-chan, how about we visit Galala-chan after school?"

She smiled, "kashikoma!"

Time skip - finishing up with the cleaning

Laala walked through the corridor carrying the buckets the class used. She was still weak at the moment but she was too stubborn to ask for help. So, she twisted her wrist and dropped the buckets.

"Ah, itai," she whined

"Mo, you really need to be careful," a voice she came to find comforting scolded her
Laala only laughed dryly while Shougo came up to her.

"Let me see your wrist."

Laala gave him her hand for him to inspect. She could only blushed how gentle and warm Shougo's hand was.

"Looks like you got lucky," he said, letting go of her hand, "it's nothing bad."

"That's good," Laala replied, still blushing.

Shougo collected the buckets and handed half while he carried the other half's. They both walk together.

"I see you still get along with them" commented Shougo

"Yeah, I guess I was worried over nothing; but I'm glad they understand."

They finally got to the storage room and put their stuff back. When they went back to their class, the sky gave a golden light. They both didn't know why but whenever they were together the settings were always like this.