A Blast from the Past 3

"Laala!"

Mana's head jolted up to see the familiar yellow-haired girl. Only after she saw the worried look on her friend's face, did she realize that she spaced out when the girl called to her for a while - a long while until she had to call her by her real name.

"Yume-daijoubu?"

"Umm!" She said, noting that it was another lie since she didn't say her catchphrase. On another note, she was glad that her tears had dried when she told her story to her mascot.

Mofurun noticed so she played along, "Yui-chan, is there something wrong at the PriCafé?

Yui smiled and said, "You won't yume-believe this."

It turns out that the kami idols were helping Yui at the PriCafé while she was out. Mana looked at Yui bouncing on the spot, fangirling.

"And I Yume-asked for their autograph," she showed her notebook with the autograph from both Sophie and Mirei. Grinning proudly at her trophy.

Mana smiled at her friend's behavior and reluctantly walked to the cafe.

"Haii, matte -pri!"

"Pshuu, here are some red flash"

The two kami idols were busy running back and forth from the kitchen to the front, delivering and making the food for the customers.

"Yui-chan you're back-pri! Did you find your friend-pri?"

"K-konichiwa, Mana desu," she tried to calm her beating heart.

"Nice to meet you, Houjou Sophie desu"

"Pop, step, gechhu! Mirei -pri!" she introduced herself, "Ne, Mana-chan, do you mind helping us -pri?"

"H-haii!"

"Ja, I will be outside to take the yume-order ne!" Yui volunteered, "Mana, SoLaMi Smile-san yoroshiku ne gaishimasu!" Yui then walked away to do her job

Mana's stomach felt off hearing her name left out of the group. Then again, her name was not in it either.

"Mana-chan, this pizza is your recipe, pri-ne?" Mirei called, "what do you think-pri?"

"H-haii! This is good."

"Mana-chan, how about this?" Sophie asked for her batter.

"Etto, it needs more flour"

"Ja, I'll get it," Sophie pulled an open bag of flour from the top shelf.

"Ah matte, Sophie-san!"

Mana quickly reached for the bag, but it was too late. The bag threw up an amount of flour to the floor.

"Gomenasai"

"It's okay," Mana gave a smile.

"Mo, Sophie, I know you're energy has improved ever since the GrandPrix, but you really need to take it easy-pri," Mirei scolded, "you should ask for help next time"

"Gomenasai," Sophie sleepily apologized to her teammate, then she noticed Mana's stilted composure.

"Mana-chan,daijoubu?"

"Eh? Daijoubu yo," Mana shifted her brow together, pretending to be confused by the question, "Why?"

"Your shoulder seemed a bit stiff"

Shoot. Mana forgot how sharp Sophie is. How she's a walking lie detector. But before Mana could come up with an excuse, Sophie hugged her.

"Hugs always make people feel better," she said