Idol's Message

"Minna, otsukaresama desu on the tunnel!" said Yui, giving onigiri to everyone. They've worked hard stabilizing the tunnel after school.

"Yui's onigiri is so warm and fluffy," said Laala, taking a bite of Yui's self-made onigiri.

"Hana-senpai, and Suzu-senpai, please have some too," Yui said with a persuasive smile.

"T-thank you very much," they reluctantly accepted the offer.

"Punicorn, omatase," Yui opened her Idol Time Watch and gave a part of her onigiri to her, "Here you go."

"Mofurun too," Laala followed. Their mascot ate their breakfast happily inside their Idol Time Watch.

"After that yume-amazing performance you put on a few days ago, more girls have been going to PriPara!" Yui still can't believe that it was her roommate's first solo performance - granted, she explained that she practiced a lot in Parajuku's PriPara, but still!

"Thanks," Laala replied the compliment, "But there's still no girls interested in performing. We need to get everyone pumped up for the GrandPrix"

"Good for you, after your performance, I feel the need to perform again," Yui claimed. "I need to eat up so I can do my yume-best so I won't lose to you."

"Then, you need to create your own Making Drama. That's the first thing you'd need to step up your performance," Laala suggested "You use them in your show to convey your feelings to everyone!

"Yume-wakatta!"

"You two, shh!" their classmates interrupted their fun conversation, "You shouldn't talk about that stuff here."

Laala looked around the space, "But the disciplinary committee isn't around at all."

"You don't know anything, do you?" Suzu crossed her arms, "The head disciplinarian Jikoku Mimiko's ears pick up anything you don't want to be heard."

"The rumors said she could hear a pin drop from over a kilometer away," Hana added while giving Michiru and Lala a shiver to their spine.

Suddenly, a jingle of a bell could be heard, "No matter where you go, the walls and the doors both have ears. My name is Jikoku Mimiko," the disciplinary committee suddenly appeared next to the girls, "I caught wind of a little rumor: you went to PriPara," the head disciplinarian smiled cunningly, "Furthermore, I heard the word 'PriPara' was spoken in the vicinity, am I wrong?"

The girls' words caught in their tongues. They couldn't speak until the school bell brought them back up from hell. They excused themselves and ran to their classroom. Mimiko continued to smile cunningly.

Time skip - Yui's dorm

"There are so many yume-kawaii things that I have in my mind that I don't know what to do with it," Yui pouted, "Not to mention the Making Drama."

Laala thought of what to say for a moment, then she remembered what she's gone through to make her own Making Drama, "A Making Drama is a message for all and sundry! Firstly, you have to think about what you as an idol want to tell them.

"Yume?"

"For me, PriPara is the most fun place in the world! Just passing through the gates with excitement and wonder! Your dreams are within reach, and every girl can become this shining idol! I want everyone to know this about PriPara and to feel as happy as they are receiving a present!" Laala explained as she listed what she loved.

"Wow, I guess that explained how yume-incredible your last performance was," Yui stood up and clenched her hands with determination, "I want them to feel it too! I want to show everyone how yume-kawaii idols really are! And filled PriPara with shining idols!"

"Kashikoma!" Laala gave a sad smile.

Yui noticed it, "Laala?"

Laala snapped out of whatever it was and shook her head, "I'm going to get some air," she stood up and headed to the door.

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" Laala rejected the offer, "Well be careful with the disciplinarian committee since they do an inspection every night," Laala went out right after she gave her signature catchphrase. Yui only looked at her in worry.

Behind the girl's dorm

Laala was found on the ground in the forest garden. It's been weeks since her move from Parajuku, leaving her friends and family behind to start a new life. She should be happy. In this new home, she has new friends, a new mascot, a new PriPara (literally), and a new sister. But everything reminded her of the past. The past that she's desperately trying to forget.

Laala's tears streamed down her cheeks. She couldn't hold it in. Laala was taken by surprise when she heard her name being called from nowhere. Not her real name, her PriPara name.

"Mana-san?"

Laala looked up to see a light purple mascot floating in the night sky, "Pakku?"

"Eh! You're not supposed to be able to see me-pakku!" He panicked.

"Well, I see you," Laala wiped her tears, "What are you doing here? I didn't know it was possible for a mascot to be outside PriPara, aside from being in Idol Watch."

"Etto," Pakku got agitated by the question but quickly shifted it to Laala, "How about you being here, outside at this hour-pakku?"

"I just needed to get some stuff out," Laala gave him a small smile.

Pakku gave her a sympathetic look. Laala reminded him of Galala. He flew closer towards her, "The night makes you feel lonely doesn't it-pakku?"

"Eh?"

"Ah, nevermind-pakku" Pakku hurriedly flew away until Laala stopped him.

"Pakku!" Laala gave him a sweet, gentle smile, "Thank you for talking to me."

Pakku blushed and nodded. He then flew away and disappeared.

Laala smiled at him. She gathered herself and stood up. Her nightmare might still be playing in her head, but she shouldn't let it bring her down. After a few breaths of the fresh night air, she went back to her dorm, not realizing that someone was watching her.