PrixPri Fes

A/N - I suggest watching the Idol Time PriPara episode 32 for context or a clearer storyline for this chapter. Either way, enjoy! :)

"Irashaimase!"

The PrixPri café was buzzing with customers, leaving the gang running all over the place.

"Three yume-onigiri coming up!" "One jumbo pizza is on the way!" Yui and Mana ran around the front and back.

"C'mon, Miichiru, give us a hand!" Nino complained.

"I refuse! Why should I lower my esteemed self so?"

The friendly chaos continued at the café, as two figures floated in the air, displeased watching how successful GirlPara is.

"There are heaps of guests-pakku!"

"Well, not for long!"

Time skip - a few moments

"Here's your onigiri! Sorry for the yume-wait!"

"Here's your pepperoni pizza!"

"Yo, we're really under the pump!"

"As we're earning hospitality points please fetch the rice," Yui's rice cooker, Cooky ordered. But...

"Haii, I have the rice... YUME!!"

When Yui opened the rice sack, it was with small cut papers.

"We're cooked! The rice has turned into scraps of paper!"

"The flour too!" Mana opened her sack

"Ehhh!"

"The heck's going on?" Nino asked from in front of the store, "Stuff is going wrong in all the shops too!"

Yui and Mana ran outside to see the chaos unfold in all the Girl's stores as all the customers started to leave the stores and went to the Boy's store instead.

"Yume-what do we do?! If we can't make anything, there's nothing we can yume-do!" Yui whined.

"What, you're giving up?" A voice that made Yui more sour than she already is.

"Huh? O-Onii-chan?"

"A super idol like me wouldn't bat an eye at this kind of setback. But I guess an amateur like you has no chance," He smugged.

"Yume-no way!"

"Nah you're hopeless! Just leave the show to us, you're not winning the competition in the first place anyway, so go home  and get some sleep."

"Yume-shut up! Who's the one who can't sleep without his balloon animals again?" Yui stood up, showing an embarrassing picture of his childhood.

"Hey! Th-that wasn't— I mean, just happened to be that design! It's just a pillow to hug!" Shougo panicked. But as he rambled pathetically, it gave Yui an idea

"Wait for a yume-sec," Yui perked up

"Yui?"

"I just dreamed up a great idea!" Yui immediately ran inside the cafe

'That little sister of mine... '

"That's one way to motivate her," Mana nudged Shougo, earning a blush from him

"You didn't hear or see anything," Shougo looked away, trying to hide his red face

"Laala, where do they keep the balloon again?!"

Mana smiled, "See you backstage."

Time skip - a few moments

After GirlPara caught up with the hospitality level, everyone finally gathered together at the venue to see the long-awaited performance.