Forgotten Dreamer 3

sorry I'm late... Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch

Laala, Hana, and Suzu held a tray of food. They sat at a table where Nino wait for them, next to Aromageddon and Michiru.

"Ne, Laala-chan? Why did the principal call you and Yui-chan earlier?" Hana took her seat

"Oh, she wants us to convince head disciplinarian, Jikoku-san, to like PriPara."

"Well, that's gonna be close to impossible."

"The day that head disciplinarian, Jikoku, will accept PriPara is about... never," Suzu half-joked.

"Never say, never" Aroma claimed, "Did you know my school suffered from the wrath of a principal who isn't fond of PriPara? She forbade us to ever step foot near the Prism Store, and threaten torture if we ever disobey."

Laala knows. She knew it so well. The hardship she has been through as a targetted suspect of the principal. And the help she received from her friends that protect her from it. Friends that now no longer hers. She gripped her chopstick tighter, trying to push that memory away.

"Eh, we didn't know about that," "What happened then?" Hana and Suzu asked.

"The idols of our school put on quite a fight that led the principal to her gratification."

"She meant that the idols convinced her to love PriPara -nano!"

"If you like, we could assist you on your quest," Aroma turned to Laala.

"Yeah, Laala-chan, we can help you and Yui-chan!"

"You can count me in too," said Nino.

"F-fighting the h-head disciplinarian, J-Jikoku," Michiru stuttered, "No way, No wa--"

"She will help too," Aroma speaks for her.

"Arigatou minna, that would be a huge help," Laala managed to put on a smile.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of the head disciplinarian scolding a student just outside of the cafeteria, "Enough! If you insist on harassing me further, a one-trip to hell awaits you." "I am not going to PriPara. And you are barred from going as well!"

"That must be..." They all know who it is.

"I'm... going to check on Yui." Laala stood up from her chair and walked towards the sound.

"Mo, no yume-words got through her!" cried Yui in the hallway.

"And what exactly did you say to her?" Laala appeared.

"Ah, Lala! Kiite, Jikoku-san is yume-incredible!" She said, "I've been singing to her all day and she pointed out every tempo and pitch that I missed! I tried to tell her that with that she could be a great idol, but she just dismissed it!"

"That's one way to convince her."

"But then she said the yume-strangest thing," she said that attracted Laala's attention, "I yume-asked her what her dream was, and she said she has none."

"Eh?"

"What kind of girl never had a dream?!" Yui cried, "But, I'm not giving up that easily."

Laala smiled, "Ne Yui, I have a plan. But before that, I want to try something."

Time skip - after school

"Konbanwa, Jikoku-san" Laala waited for her.

"Out of my way! I don't want anything to do with you, your friends, and especially that treacherous place you call paradise!"

"Matte, PriPara janai yo!" Laala claimed, "Well, it kinda is, but please listen," Mimiko proceed to walk away, Laala have no choice but to go straight to the point and confessed, "PriPara hurt me before!"

Mimiko finally stooped her steps, "What is this sham?"

"Come on, did you hear even a slight tone of lie in my voice?"

"If that's the truth then why do you step foot to that place, or even suggested for me to join you?"

"Because PriPara holds my dreams," Laala claimed, "I didn't want to be an idol at first. But the joy I felt when I perform was incredible. People smile and roared in applause. The joy and excitement they felt, I feel it too. Since then, I don't ever want to let go of that sensation. You should come to PriPara to hear and feel it for yourself."

Mimiko glued in place. Every word she heard was truthful and earnest. But she replied, "PriPara is banned. I will not be going to such a place."

Mimiko turned her heels and walked away with a cold shoulder. But Laala and Yui had other plans to make her come to PriPara. If she won't do it the easy way, they have to do it the hard way. The gang laid a trap for her. Soon enough, Mimiko restrained somewhere in the audience.

Time skip - dorm

Laala and Yui just found out that Mimiko had left the school. They were a bit guilty of not being able to help, but the Principal convince them otherwise. They both went to their rooms hoping for the best for Mimiko.