Time Spirit

"Minna arigatou! It's thanks to your hard work and all the girls' performances that made me stay awake!" Thanked Falala

The gang was at the river shore, away from all the fans to discuss things - plus hang out with Falala, since it was the first time she was awake outside of the Gran Prix

"Even with Galala asleep, I yume-bet Pakku hasn't stopped eating dreams."

Falala nodded, "But I think I understand how they feel," she claimed, "I don't think eating dreams is a nice thing to do, but as the time spirits we've always watched over the day and night. While I was asleep, Galala was awake and only Pakku was there with her"

"I know what that feels like," Mana added, "Every night after everyone went home, I stayed in the PriPara Studio's apartment. It was fun during the day, I felt the happiest and fullest when I was on stage but - if you based your life on only performance and idol work - every time I went back to my room, I felt empty."

Hana and Suzu put their hands on Mana's shoulder.

"Falala-chan," Yui asked, looking serious, "Is there a way that you and Galala can be awake together?"

"I had a dream a long time ago while I slept," she began, "It was about some glasses."

"Megane?"

"The glasses that know everything," she elaborated, "In ancient PriPara, there were three glasses that could project things concealed within the Ancient PriPara's system."

"Which is to say..."

"If we read what's projected, we could figure something out."

"You weren't able to read it back then?" Suzu asked

"It was complicated so I thought I'd do it later."

"How slothful can you be?!" Scolded Miichiru, "I've read the Pakeuchi's documents, Pead Sea scrolls, and Panama papers, and every one of them covers to cover!"

"So you're saying that if we find those glasses," Yui inquired, "it'll work out yumekawai!"

"I suppose so, but unfortunately, their location was lost along with ancient PriPara ruin"

"Then it could be anywhere in Paparajuku's PriPara."

"So what are we dreaming of? Let's get to it!"

"Wait," Mana stopped them, "There must be a way for us to find it before searching the entire paradise or at least a hint," she reasoned

"I smell something sweet-mofu," Mofurun suddenly said, sniffing Falala

"The harp," Mana realised, "Falala-chan, can you let me borrow it?" Mana extended her hand for Falala to give her the harp.

Mana held the harp and closed her eyes. Everyone's eyes widened when Mana glowed with the harp. And with it, Yui's harp glowed as well.

Mana opened her eyes as the gems in both Falala's and Yui's harps glowed and lasered a light deep into the forest.

"Sugoi, so that's Kami Idol power," Nino commented. Mana told them about her powers when she revealed her secrets. Now they know the truth of what really happened when they found her on the PrixPri alley.

"A little bit of it," Mana gave the harp back to Falala before she looked down and sighed.

She stumbled a little bit for the mascots to help her regain her balance. Mofurun hugged her ankles to make sure she was okay. Mana smiled to reply.

"Laala-chan, daijoubu?"

"Kashikoma," she sighed, "I think I'm going to sit this one out.

"Yume?"