Forgotten Dreamer 1

"Nino, yume-onegai!!"

The bell for the end of the day just rang. Laala, Hana, and Suzu were just at the door when they were greeted by an unexpected sight: Yui chasing Nino through the hallway.

"What's that about?" Hana asked, confused.

"We're trying to scout girls to perform in the GrandPrix," Laala explained, "Looks like Yui found a candidate."

"Looks like the candidate doesn't want to be scouted," Suzu corrected the statement with a little bit of a mocking tone.

"Well, I don't see you two participating," Laala said with both hands on her hips.

"You're one to say that."

"Yeah, you're not exactly participating either, Laala-chan."

"I'm not a 'competition' person," she lied, "What's your excuse? I know that both of you are quite competitive with some things: sports, tests, who knows WITH better or have their merch more," Laala teased her friends on the last one.

"We've been doing that since forever. An idol competition sounds fun, but we don't think we're up for that yet," they explained.

"And that's progress, I guess," Laala replied with a sigh, "Anyway, I need to--"

"Go and help Yui-chan?" Her friends cut her sentence in a knowing tone, "See you at dinner."

They waved goodbye to each other, leaving Laala to run and catch up to Yui.

Time skip - Dorm room

"Tadaima!" Said Yui opening the door.

"Okaeri," Laala greeted back, "I've been looking all over for you"

"Gomen, I'm yume-beat," Yui dragged her feet before collapsing on her bed, "Nino is yume-amazing!"

"Not much luck scouting her?"

"Nope! But she doesn't call idol lifeless, anymore! So, that's progress," Yui sighed and in dazed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nino seemed off lately," Yui opened up.

"Do you mean her head sometimes is up in the cloud?"

"That's it! Nino never got her head in the cloud!"

"Yeah, I noticed," Laala sit beside her, "Nino-chan looked a bit out of place after that time she visited PriPara."

"Yume-dayo ne!"

"How about we asked her again, here?" She gave Yui a flyer for an event that'll happen in the shopping district, "I'm sure she'll be there."

Time skip - after the shopping district event

"Nino-chan congrats on winning!" Said Laala.

"Thanks, Moving my body like that feels great!"

"You can move your body like crazy in idol performance too, you know!" commented Yui

"Nino-chan, you should try debuting as an idol too," Laala added.

"Idols really got you two passionate, huh?" Nino looked at the two girls, remembering her strange experience the last time she visited, "What exactly is this PriPara?"

"It's a world full of dreams and excitement, all sparkling and yumezing!"

"PriPara is a place where everyone can be a wonderful idol, no matter who they are!"

"A world full of dreams, where anyone can be who they are," dreams and being true to yourself, Nino was thinking that she wouldn't fit to be in PriPara, but after she discovered that there's a strange idol who beat her in a game, she thought just maybe, "Okay, Nino here's gonna try debuting!"

"Yume-really!"

"Your passionate souls have won me over," Nino commented, "And besides, there's someone I have to avenge myself against."

"Yume-yatta! That means we can hold the Idol Time GranPrix!"

"Ja, let's go to PriPara!"

"Welcome to PriPara! Nino-san, you came back!" greeted Meganee-san, "Do you want me to register your stage coord?"

"Haii!"

"Let's see, I think the sporty new pop brand, Neon Drop, would suit you perfectly!"

Everyone then went to the PriPara gate to change their looks. Nino jumped in first, followed by Yui and Laala.

"This is totally full marks! Suits me to a T, and it's easy to move!"

"You look yume-incredible!"

Meganee then gave Nino her Idol time Watch which turned max immediately.  Punicorn and Mofurun joined them with an egg, which Punicorn then throw to Nino's head and cracked another mascot. A blue and yellow, mouse mascot ran around, tickling Nino as his way to say 'hi' and wanting to be her manager.

"All right! Time for my first-ever show!"

"Nino, that was a yume-great performance!" Yui said. It's true! Nino made it look like she's done that before and she seemed to be a lot livelier.

"Performing was pretty fun! I think I keep at this Idol thing!" Nino claimed which made her manager happy as he ran around to tickle Nino again.

"With this, I'm sure the Idol GrandPrix will be a smash hit this Sunday!"

"On Sunday? I've got a softball match so that ain't happening."

"Yume? EHH!"