The Girl in the Clock

Not long after Miichiru's performance, a beautiful melody from a harp was played. Upon hearing this, all the mascots flew out making their idols run with them.

"Your show was great -mofu!" Said Moforun, in Mana's arms.

"Michiru-san, you were yume-incredible!" added Yui.

"It is Miichiru!" She corrected, "Regardless, why are we running?"

"The harp's making sounds -garu!" said Garuru, "It's coming from Garuru's room!"

"Hey, isn't that clock past where it was before?" Yui claimed

"Um, it was at twelve, I think," Mana, who was quiet, spoke up.

"I can feel it! It is a portent that I am called here by some manner of spirit!" said Miichiru, being Miichiru.

"Like I said, your spirits and your past lives are bogus!"

Garuru swung her arms towards the tower, "Come in -garu!"

The big door opened, revealing a canopy tent for Garuru's room, identical to what she had in Parajuku.

"Wow, your room is so yume-kawaii!" claimed Yui. The sound kept going from - it's revealed to be - a door next to Garuru's room, "I think the harp's coming from over here."

Yui opened the door to a room with lots of stairs.

"Let's climb-garu!"

At the top, they found an old golden door. Before Yui could touch the handle, the door opened itself, welcoming them in. Inside, sat a huge Idol Time Watch. A familiar figure was inside it, playing the harp.

"She doesn't look like a spirit."

The girl has a youthful appearance, identical to Galala. Her large golden eyes depicting up - pointing clock. And instead of dark blue, she has mint hair, and her bangs curls to the right of her forehead. She wore a gold and white pair of headphones with flowers attached to the top of her head to match the ornament on her forehead.

"My name is Falala A-Larm," she said.

Yui ran to the watch, "Let me see you more closely!"

Before she could, the clock hand of the clock tower ticked, and Falala stopped playing and went back to sleep. Yui looked at the girl inside the watch with worries.

"Her eyes have closed. It must be a show of fealty to me!"

"Pretty sure she's just asleep."

After a moment they all decided to go back home. Though Yui noticed Mana remain glued where she is and just staring at the watch.

"Mana? Are you coming?"

"I'll stay a bit longer," she kept her eyes on the watch, "I have this weird feeling."

"Yume, I should stay with you."

"No, don't worry, I have Mofurun to accompany me," she smiled, "You should go with them, I have a feeling Michiru will need your help."

Yui was left confused by the statement, but she went to the others anyway.

Mana turned her head back to the watch. She observed it, as the strange feeling kept swirling inside. Without thinking, her legs started to move forward, taking her right in front of the girl. Mana put her hand on the glass. Mofurun just watched her idol with curiosity.

"Kirei," she said to herself, "She looks like Jululu and Falulu."

A memory flashed in her mind that made her flinch and shut her eyes. It was the time when she lost her Vocal Doll friend. Falulu's system was destroyed and was put into a deep sleep. A deep sleep. Another memory flashed when Laala and her friends tried to bring her back with a Prism Voice.

Upon realizing it, she gave it try.

Mana closed her eyes and focused. A light shone from her before she sing...

"Akogare wa kitto asu no michishirube / aspirations are surely the guide to tomorrow

Risou no jibun ga soko de matteru / your ideal self is waiting there

Tamerawazu mae ni fumidasou nagasu / Don't hesitate to step forward

Ase mo namida mo mina kirameki ni kawaru / all the dripping sweat and tears will change into a sparkle"

The light disappeared. Mana opened her eyes to find Falala still sleeping.

"What was that-mofu?!"

"Uh, I was singing?" Mana answered confused.

"No-mofu!" Mofurun jumped to Mana's arm, "You were glowing-mofu!"

"Glowing?

"Sugoku kagayaku -mofu!" she claimed. Mana left puzzled, and seeing this Mofurun suggested, "Should we tell Meganii-san -mofu?"

"No, I-" She said almost immediately, "I think I have an idea of what it was, but I need to find out more by myself," she gave Mofurun a sweet smile, though Mofurun started to think something is not right.