Third GrandPrix

"Minna-san, Gokigenyoo," Meganii began, "Welcome to the third Grand Prix!"

The crowd roared in excitement.

Venue's Box

"They could've been lying-pri," Mirei argued, "even Meganii-san said something was off."

"That likely," Leona agreed, "I also thought it was unusual for Hibiki-san to not know everything about the idol world. Especially one with the talent of a top idol."

"Garu! It's also weird that Falulu onee-san can't feel anything either-garu."

"Sounds like we need the aid from the depth of hell," claimed Aroma, "My demonlet will tell me what we need to know."

"We'll ask Nino too," Shion said."

"Yeah, that kid better tell us something," Dorothy added

Mirei nodded at them, "Then we'll talk to Yui-chan."

"Mirei, we're here for MyDre, remember? Let's take care of that after the Grand Prix," Sophie suggested, "Besides, I heard that she's training a new team, right? We can see what kind of idol she is from the fruit that she planted."

Mirei fist her hands, "Even so," she turned to the others, eyes determined, "what's the harm from trying-pri?"

With Mana

"So are you two ready?" asked Mana. She and her classmates sat in the backstage room, readying for the performance while Mofurun munched on her sweet on the table.

"Kinchō shite i ru." "Is it possible for your hand to shake before the stage?" They both babbled

Mana held their hands. "You two are going to be fine, you've been training so hard last weekend," she reassured, "I'm proud of you two."

"Ganbarru-mofu!" She said with frostings on her muzzle.

The three classmates smiled at each other until a knock was heard

"Haii"

"Laala?" The dreaming girl opened the door

"Yui!"

"We're going to practice a little bit more," Hana and Suzu stood up and walked out of the room, giving the roommates some space.

Mana noticed something was wrong with Yui. With the way she slumped while she walked and the worry, she wore in her eyes.

Mana patted the seat next to her for Yui, "are you okay, Yui?"

Yui sat beside her and looked down, "Laala," she murmured, "why didn't you help us with the training?"

"Eh? Where does this come from?"

"Galala-chan... said you're trying to go make me lose," she mumbled

Mana's eyes widen. 'She encountered Galala? Why would Galala go that far to say that to her?' "Yui--"

"Yume-gomen ne. That sounds selfish" She cut her off, "I know Hana-senpai and Suzu-senpai need help with training since they just became idols. But I yume-wish that you'd help me train too."

"Yui," Mana held Yui's hand, "You think I haven't trained you after all this time?"

"Yume?"

"Remember all the advice I gave you? Or did you ignore it and somehow improve tremendously by yourself?" Yui blinked her confusion, "Besides, remember that Falala assigned the both of us something: she wants you to use your dream power with your team to help her and Galala-chan, while she wants me to guide PriPara," she explained, "With all my experience, I realized, the idol has the most powerful influence towards a person. That's another reason why I'm helping Hana and Suzu to give you a little competition; remember what I said about rivals? The activities I've done were for PriPara and your dream, Yui"