Closure

Sophie stared at the flying idol who changed her appearance, her cyalume coord shone for the climax of the show as her prism voice echoed throughout the venue. Her eyes widened at the sight of it. Sophie turned to her teammate. Mirei had the same expression if not more surprised. She looked down, Mirei's hands and legs were trembling. She and Laala were close before she joined them, after all. She could only imagine what her teammate felt right now.

She looked back to the stage. The girl was back in her normal coord - with her pink bow and Twinkle Ribbon dress - as her golden airy evaporated and landed her down to the stage.

"Manaka Laala desu! Minna, kashikoma again!" she posed for her catchphrase.

Sophie noticed that her catchphrase was off. her gesture was not like it once was. But then again, it shouldn't.

On stage

Laala panted. Her twin tails draped over her shoulders tirelessly after the performance. There was a few seconds of silence before the crowd's excitement blasted on her.

She couldn't believe it. It worked! She did it!

She did a small wave and smile, noting some of the girls in the audience were shocked by her appearance. She guessed that they were some of her fans before everything happened and was shocked to see Mana turned into their idol. She gave each of them a small smile for reassurance - a promise that everything is alright.

She shifted her eyes to the box where her teammates were.

Big mistake

Her heart was crushed at the unreadable expression on their faces. She immediately looked away to the audience and smiled.

'tch, coward,' Mirei scoffed in her head. She immediately noticed how it sounded and pushed that thought away. Regardless of how she felt, they needed answers.

With Yui

"Laala," Yui muttered, "Manaka Laala-chan."

"Yui, are you okay?" Her teammate asked, worried.

"That's Laala. SoLaMi Smile, Laala-chan," Yui tried to explain through her bafflement, "I was a yume-huge fan of hers. I keep up with all her activities. I watched every performance, interview, all of it."

"Yui..."

Her classmates and senpais looked at each other unsure of the situation. They didn't know much about PriPara since their dream was taken. But Yui has been obsessed with PriPara since she was little. This must be a weird experience for her, but at least now they know that what Laala said to them is the complete truth.

"Laala... the smiles you put on stage during those times..."

With Laala

Laala descended down to the coord scan room with a sigh. Her heart pounded so fast in her chest she feared it was about to burst. Her hand trembled as her mind replayed the expression her teammates had. She held herself, wiping a tear and taking another deep breath before looking around.

Looks like their theory was correct.

"Mofurun?" she called her softly, even though she knew no one's going to reply.

She sighed and smiled dryly, getting her new PriTickets from the coord scanner just as usual. But looking at her PriTicket, she was surprised. The idol that printed out of the coord scanner wasn't Laala, it was Mana. Her eyes shifted to below the coord scanner on the floor where a note and a bread were put.

She picked it up, "A strawberry melon bread?" she asked herself before going through the note. A child-like drawing of a teddy bear with a white headband looking either angry(?) or determined. She chuckled lightly and mumbled to herself, "ne, Mofurun, do the witches in your dreams ever meet again?"