Chapter 1

"Chu, it's been a week already and you still didn't tell me what happened"

Lisa is in Jisoo's room, she's waiting for Jisoo so they could go to school together.

"Nothing happened" Jisoo replied without looking at her best friend who is sitting on her bed.

"I know you. You're lying. Did nothing happen? You fainted then when you woke up, you were crying then you are looking for someone and now you're telling me that nothing happened?"

"Come on. We will be late"

"It's still early. Come on, Chu. I thought we are best friends?" Lisa pouted

Jisoo let out a sigh "Okay. I'll tell you later"

Lisa grinned "Good"

Jisoo chuckled and shook her head before she went out to her room.

-----------------------

Jennie was sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard and she's so busy with her phone when she heard a knock.

"Jen? Can I come in?" She heard Rosé outside the door.

"Yeah come in. It's not locked" Jennie replied

When Rosé entered the room, her eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you still on your bed, Jen? We will be late for school?"

Jennie looked up to look at her cousin. "What are you saying? We don't have a class today, Rosie"

Rosé raised her eyebrows "Oh we don't? Really? Then I'll be on my date today"

"WHAT?!"

Rosé was trying to hold her laugh.
"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"Can you repeat what you just said?"

"I'll be on my date today since we don't have a class" Rosé grinned

"Date? Do you have a date? Who is she? Since when? Why you didn't tell me about this Rosie? Huh?"

Rosé burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding Jen. I don't have a date. I don't even have anyone"

Jennie sighed. "You're making fun of me. I thought you're keeping a secret from me already"

"Of course not. I was just kidding."

Jennie went back to her phone.

"Anyway, I came here because your Dad called me because you are not answering your phone."

"Because I'm busy here. Did he tell you why he called?"

"Yes, he said that we need to go to the company now because he wants to inform something important too. But wait... you're busy? But you are just sitting here"

"I'm busy with my phone. I'm searching for someone"

"Someone? The girl that you're talking about every day since last week?"

"Yeah. The love of my life"

Rosé scoffed "your what?"

"You heard me"

Rosé sat on the bed beside Jennie.

"How will you find her Jen? There are millions of people here in this country"

"I don't know. I'm just trying my luck here. Maybe I could see her account on social media"

Rosé sighed "You can do that later. Let's go to your Dad. He's waiting"

Jennie groaned. "Can't he wait?"

"Obviously no. He said that it's important Jen"

Jennie put down her phone. "Fine. Wait for me. I will just change my clothes. I need to look good now and then because you know...we cannot tell maybe I will bump into her again so...I need to look good always" She grinned