Chapter 21

"I'm getting married."

Jennie giggled. "Of course, we will get married but it's too soon for that, baby."

A tear escaped from Jisoo's eyes. "J-Jen... it's n-not..."

"Hey, why are you crying? And what do you mean it's not?" Jennie asked worriedly and wiped Jisoo's tears

"It's... It's n-not you..."

Jennie froze for a second and then she chuckled. "Don't joke like that, Chu."

"I'm... I'm not...j-joking"

Jennie sat up then followed by Jisoo, her tears can't stop from falling while looking at Jennie.

"Seriously? You just said that you love me and then.....now you are telling me this?" Jennie scoffed.

Jisoo tried to hold Jennie's hand but the brunette gets off from the bed.

"J-Jen..."

Jennie walks back and forth. "Tell me... what's happening? Are you just.....do you really love me?" She stopped walking and face Jisoo.

Jisoo was still crying but she's looking at Jennie. "I...I love you."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!" Jennie snapped out

Jisoo flinched and her eyes widened while tears still keeps on falling.

Jennie noticed that Jisoo looks scared now. She let out a heavy sigh "I'm sorry."
She said before she went out of her room.

Jisoo started sobbing after Jennie closed the door.

----------

Rosé was startled when suddenly someone barged into her room.

"Jen! Don't you know how to knock?"

Jennie threw herself on the bed beside her cousin and buried her face on the pillow.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?"

"I raised my voice on her" Jennie mumbled against the pillow.

Rosé leaned her back on the headboard of the bed "What? I can't understand you."

Jennie groaned and sat up. "I didn't mean it. She looked so scared after I raised my voice on her. I was...I was just confused and.....mad."

"Wait....what are you talking about? And where's Jisoo? Is she okay?"

"Rosie.... she's g-getting...married."

Rosé's eyes widened. "What? You are getting married already?"

"It's not me. She's... she's getting married to someone else."

"WHAT?!"

Jennie covered her face with her palms and groaned. "She just told me that she loves me too, Rosie, and then suddenly she told me that she's getting married to someone that isn't me!"

"Calm down, Jen. Where's Jisoo. Did you let her explain?"

Jennie shook her head "I left her in my room. She's crying"

"Then why did you leave her? Jen, go back there. Talk to her"

"I can't...I need some air."

"What?"

"Rosie....you know me whenever I'm mad. I can't talk to her when I'm feeling like this."

Rosé let out a sigh.

"Can you...can you go to my room and make sure she will not leave? Just talk to her until she stops crying. It hurts me seeing her like that"

"You should be the one to comfort her, Jen."