Chapter 14

They are inside Jisoo's car that was parked outside the restaurant where they had their dinner.

Jisoo didn't realize that it's getting late already. She is currently making out with Jennie inside her car in the backseat.

The kiss started heating up when Jisoo's phone started to ring.

Jisoo groaned after pulling away from the kiss. She was sitting on Jennie's lap, while the brunette's arms were wrapped around her waist.

Jennie giggled and peck Jisoo's lips. "Answer it, babe"

She removed her hands that were wrapped on Jennie's neck and reaches for her phone.

Jisoo's eyes widened when she saw who's calling. "oh fuck!"

"Why? What's wrong-" Jennie took a glance at Jisoo's phone and she started to panic when she saw that it's Jisoo's Dad.

"Jisoo"

"Ssshhh. Relax. Let me answer it"

Jennie was afraid for Jisoo, not for herself.

Jisoo took a deep breath before she answered the call.

"Hello, Dad?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home, Dad"

"Are you sure?"

Jisoo was starting to get nervous. By the sound of her Dad's voice, he might know something.

"Y-yes Dad."

There was a long pause.

"Okay"

Jisoo ended the call then she looked at Jennie who is looking at her worriedly.

"You need to go home now or you will be in trouble," Jennie said cupping Jisoo's cheek.

"I'm sorry, my Dad ruined our moment" Jisoo pouted

Jennie giggled. "We will gonna see each other again on Monday"

"Monday? What about tomorrow?"

"Hmm. Will your Dad let you? Let's just talk about it later, okay? I'll just call you. We should hurry now so you can go home. I don't want you to get in trouble" She pecked Jisoo's lips

Jisoo smiled. "Okay. Let me drive now and I'll drop you at your house." She got off from Jennie's lap and went to the driver's seat and Jennie went to the passenger's seat.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at Jennie's house.

Jennie removed her seatbelt so she can lean forward to kiss Jisoo softly.
"Thank you for today, Jisoo. I really enjoyed spending time with you." She said after pulling away from the kiss

Jisoo smiled, she was flustered. "I enjoyed it a lot too. Thank you, Jennie."

"Really? So there will be a second date?" Jennie grinned at her

Jisoo let out a chuckle "oh so you are asking me for another date?"

"Yes. May I ask you on a date again, Kim Jisoo?"

Jisoo cupped her face and kissed the tip of Jennie's nose. "You can date me every day"

That made Jennie smile widely "Perfect....perfect for you" she giggled

Jisoo chuckled. "You are being cheesy again. As much I want to spend more time with you, I really need to go home, Jennie"

"Okay. Call me when you get home" Jennie said before one last peck to Jisoo