Chapter 2

"Where's your Dad, Chu?" Lisa asked before sitting on the couch

"Why are you looking for him?"

"Oh, I'm just making sure that he's not here. I am more comfortable when he's not around." Lisa replied

"Well...I don't want to say this but...same."

Lisa just chuckled.

"Do you wanna eat something?"

"You don't need to ask"

"Okay. I'll just order pizza"

"Pizza again?" Lisa pouted

"Why? It's my favorite. If you don't want it then don't eat"

"Yah! I was just kidding. Okay"

"Okay. You don't want to change clothes? You can borrow mine since you didn't get some clothes for you in your house"

"Maybe later."

"Okay. I'll just take a shower. Wait here and just do whatever you want"

-----------

Lisa and Jisoo are sitting on the couch while watching a movie. They don't pay attention to the movie because Jisoo's mind was on the girl that she bumped into and Lisa was just not interested in the movie.

"So...Can you share with me now what happened, Chu? I'm so curious about it."

Jisoo took a deep breath before she started to talk.

"Remember when you left me behind because you're so excited to go to this store because your favorite shoes were on sale?" Jisoo rolled her eyes

Lisa chuckled "I'm sorry for that"

"It's okay. So... When I was about to follow you, I bumped into someone."

"A boy? A girl?"

"A girl. A pretty girl actually"

"Ooohhh. So you are in love now?" Lisa smirked

"Huh? What are you saying? Can you please let me finish first?"

"I'm joking. Gosh, you are so serious"

"Because this is a serious matter, Lisa."

With that tone, Lisa knows that Jisoo was serious about this.

"I'm sorry. Okay, continue"

"So I bumped into this girl and the weird part was I felt something when our hands accidentally touched."

"You felt something?"

"Yes but I can't explain it and I think she felt something too because she reacted also after our hands touched and she was just staring at me like she was staring into my soul. It's a weird feeling. I never felt that before"

"And after that, I already felt dizzy and that's when I fainted"

"Interesting. So what happened when we were at the hospital? Why did you cry? And you were looking for someone"

"I dreamed about her"

"Who?"

"The girl that I bumped into and...I was there too and my...Dad. And there was this guy that I never saw before so I don't know who is he"

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed "wait...I don't understand. So what happened in your dream?"

"I....died" Jisoo replied in a low voice

Lisa's eyes widened "YOU WHAT?!"

"I died. I got shot and...the one who shot me was....my Dad"

"Jisoo, you're kidding, right? I know it's just a dream but why? Your Dad? Are you serious? Why would he do that?"