Chapter 24

Since that day, Haein would always drop Jisoo off at school and pick her up in the afternoon.

It will be a lie if Jennie would say that she's not jealous.

It's been a month already, Jisoo and Haein became closer to each other. Jisoo would consider him as a friend, that's all but Haein was starting to like her.

Since Jisoo knows that her Dad trusts Haein, she took the chance to ask her Dad if they can hang out not only with Haein but also with her friends. It's her chance to spend time with Jennie outside the school.

Surprisingly, her Dad agreed. Jisoo thought it's because of Haein. Even though her Dad knows that Jennie would be there too, he still agreed as long as Haein is with them.

-----

Jennie was lying on her bed comfortably and was about to go to sleep when she received a call from Jisoo.

"Hello, baby?"

"Hi, Jendeuk! I thought you wouldn't answer"

"Hmm. It's already late, I was about to sleep."

"Oh I'm sorry, Jendeukie"

Jennie chuckled and smiled. "It's okay, love. So why did you call? I thought you're asleep already?"

"I have good news!" Jisoo informed cheerfully

"You sound so excited, Chu. What is it?"

"We can go out on the weekend now!"

"Really? I could date you outside the school now?"

"We can't Jendeuk."

Jennie's smile turned to frown.
"So what are you saying that we can go out?"

"Me and you with Lisa and Rosé and...Haein."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and there was silence.

"Jendeuk?"

"Yah Jendeuk! Are you still there?"

"Why Haein?"

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Haein needs to be there too so my Dad would let me hang out with you."

"I guess I have no choice. As long as I can spend time with you."

"I'm sorry Jendeuk. You know that I love you right?"

It makes Jennie soft every time Jisoo is being sweet to her.

"I know and I love you more, Chu"

Jisoo smiled. "Just trust me okay? I know you're jealous of Haein but I only love you, always remember that."

Jennie frowned. "I'm not jealous of that guy."

"Really? Then why are you giving him a death glare every time you see us together?"

"I'm not!" Jennie denied

Jisoo chuckled. "You're so cute."

"Stop that. I want to see you now and kiss you."

Jisoo giggled. "I want that too but we can't, Jendeuk."

Jennie sighed. "I know. So it's Saturday tomorrow. What do you want to do?"

"Hmmm. Can we go to the beach?" Jisoo asked excitedly

Jennie chuckled. "Of course, baby."