Chapter 33

"Haein."

He chuckled. "You missed me, Jisoo?" He asked before going over Rosé and removing the cover on her eyes and mouth.

"Jen!" Rosé shouted as soon as her eyes landed on her cousin.

"Rosie!" Jennie was about to go closer to Rosé but she was stopped when she heard Haein speak

"If I were you, I wouldn't dare to move or else...." He pointed a gun at her

Jisoo was still frozen, she can't believe the happenings right now in front of her.

Then her eyes widened with the sudden realization.

"It was him." She whispered

Her dream.

Their past lives.

It was him.

It was Haein.

He was the one who shot them.

He was the one who killed them and not her Dad.

Then she looked at her Dad.
"Dad." She called.

He was trying to speak but of course, the cover on his mouth won't let him.

She turned around to face Haein who is still pointing a gun at her girlfriend. Her eyes went wide.

"W-what are you doing? What do you want, Haein?" Jisoo asked glaring at him

He put his gun down and walked closer to Jisoo.

Jennie took the chance to go over her cousin. They just both held each other. Jennie just wanted to punch Haein but it will just put them more in danger. He has a gun.

He smirked. "You. You are the one I want, babe."

Jisoo shook her head while stepping back.

This Haein is different from the one that she knew. Maybe she just doesn't know him at all.

Haein was about to grabbed Jisoo's arm when he heard Jennie.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Jennie yelled as she stood up from the bed.

"Jen" Rosé whispered while holding her cousin's arm but Jennie pulled it away still glaring at Haein with her gritted teeth

Haein chuckled and turned around to face Jennie. He clicked his tongue while shaking his head. "I don't want this to end right away but you pissed me off, Jennie. So..."

He walked towards Jisoo's Dad, he untied him and uncovered his eyes.
"Stand up."

They don't know where it came from but Haein is holding 2 guns now.

"Haein stop this. Your Dad will not gonna like this." Mr. Kim said before standing up from the chair

Haein just scoffed at him then she looked at Jisoo. "You know what, I thought your Dad is on my side but I was wrong."

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"He went to our company to cancel our arranged marriage and my fucking Dad just agreed with him. Amazing, right?" He said bitterly

Jisoo's eyes widened then she looked at her Dad. He gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry my daughter... I'm sorry for everything." Mr. Kim apologized sincerely

"Woah we don't have time for the drama. I'm getting impatient. Now..." He pulled Mr. Kim while pointing a gun at him

"Dad!"