Chapter 29

Jennie drove Jisoo to their house since the latter didn't bring her car yesterday when she went to her girlfriend's house, she ride a cab.

"You can do this, love." Jennie smiled at her.

Jennie parked the car outside Jisoo's house.

"Coward Jisoo no more" Jisoo grinned and grabbed Jennie's hand. "and thanks to you." She smiled back at her

"Why me?"

"You are my strength." Jisoo leaned forward to give a soft kiss to Jennie. It made Jennie's heart flutter.

"Are you sure you are gonna be alright here?" Jennie asked after pulling away from the soft kiss.

"Yes." Jisoo gave her a reassuring smile

"Call me, if something happened and I'll pick you up here, okay?"

"Actually....can I stay with you even for a while?" Jisoo asked shyly

Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"I mean...in your house. I just came here to talk to my Dad."

"Oh, of course, baby. You can stay with me as long as you want."

"I don't wanna be a burden but I -"

"Shh. You are not a burden to me, Chu. And don't worry about my parents, I'm sure they will love having you there. They love you already, and you know that." She smiled at her girlfriend

Jisoo smiled back. "Thank you, Jendeuk"

"Anything for you, love" She pecked Jisoo's lips.

"I'm still not sure what will happen after we talk but I don't wanna stay in this house now so wait for me, okay?"

"Do you want me to pick you up later?"

Jisoo shook her head. "I'll just take my car."

"Okay. I think you need to go now, Chu. You can do it. Don't be nervous, let him show that you are not scared of him anymore." Jennie grinned at her girlfriend

Jisoo smiled at her. "I love you."

Jennie cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, I'll wait for you at home, okay?"

"Okay."

Jisoo gave her one last hug before getting out of the car. She waited for Jennie to drive away before going inside their house.

-----------

"Jen, where are you?" Rosé asked as soon as Jennie answered the call

"Hi Rosie, I'm on my way home but I'll stop by at the Starbucks first, do you want also? I'll buy it for you." Jennie replied, she's still driving.

"Sure. Thanks. By the way, where's Jisoo?"

"I drove her home. She will talk to her Dad."

"Is she gonna be okay there?"

Jennie was actually worried but she trust her girlfriend.

"Yeah. She's gonna be okay and I hope everything will be okay."

"I hope so. Oh, can you please buy it for Lisa too? She's on our way here."

"Of course. Gotta go, see you."

"Okay bye." then Jennie ended the call.

Jennie parked her car when she arrives, she went inside and started ordering. She sat at one of the tables to wait for her orders.