Chapter 23

Jisoo didn't tell her girlfriend yet about the dinner that she had with Haein last night and now she is inside his car heading to school.

Who was the idea is it? Of course, it's his Dad. She had argued that she have her own car so he doesn't need to drive her to school but her Dad insisted so that she and Haein could know each other better. Jisoo knows that she will not win so she just agrees.

She has more explanations to do with Jennie.

-----------

JENNIE'S POV

Jisoo didn't reply to my text last night, maybe she slept early.

I'm waiting here now at the entrance of the building in our school. I know I could wait inside in our classroom but I miss her.

I was so focus looking at the entrance of the school waiting for Jisoo's car to appear and I didn't notice a car just stopped in front of me.

I shifted my gaze to the car and furrowed my eyebrows when I saw who had just gotten out of the car.

-------------

Haein opened the door from the passenger seat for Jisoo.

"Thank you," Jisoo said politely.

Haein smiled "You're welcome. I'll pick you up later after your class."

Jisoo didn't notice yet that someone is looking at them sharply.

"H-huh? Why?"

Haein chuckled. "Didn't we already talk about it with your Dad? I will be your personal driver from now on." He joked

"Oh...right. But you don't have to do this."

"No. I insist. Please. I want to know you better."

Jisoo let out a sigh. "I think I have no choice, you already talked with my Dad."

Haein smiled cheekily. "Thank you. Don't worry. You'll enjoy my company every time we're together. You enjoyed our dinner last night, right?"

Jisoo still didn't notice that someone is already fuming while listening to their conversation.

But to be honest, Jisoo really enjoyed Haein's company last night. He's a funny guy too. He's not that bad. He is a gentleman and she can see that he's respecting her. Jisoo thought that he can trust him.

Jisoo chuckled. "Yeah. Whatever. I need to go."

"Okay. See you later." Haein smiled and waved at Jisoo before entering his car.

"Bye. Take care." Jisoo waved back

When the car already left Jisoo turned around and her eyes widened when she saw her girlfriend standing at the entrance and with her arms crossed while looking at Jisoo sharply.

"J-Jen..." Jisoo gulped

Jisoo walked slowly to Jennie, she was about to reach Jennie's hands but the brunette just turned around and walked away.

---------

Jennie entered their classroom, and she just ignored when Lisa and Rosé greeted her.

"He's the one that Jisoo will get married? Seriously? They have a dinner date last night? I know I told her to just go with the flow but she could just tell me that she will have a date. I'm her girlfriend. And he will be her personal driver? What the fuck was that? He will be with the love of my life every day? Ughh! This is so frustrating!" Jennie just kept on mumbling on her seat with her arm crossed.