Chapter 15

JISOO'S POV

"Why don't you say something about this girl, Jisoo?"

I flinched and I accidentally drop the envelope with the pictures inside when I heard my Dad speak again. I can feel my heart start to beat faster.

I gulped before composing myself to speak. He doesn't like to wait.

"She's.... she's j-just a f-friend, Dad," I said without looking at him but I know he's staring at me. I'm just looking on the floor.

I tried not to stutter but I can't help it. He knows Jennie Kim. What the fuck? How did he know her? Where did he get that pictures of us? Did he follow us on our date?

"A friend?"

I nodded my head still not looking at him.

"Since when did you have a friend aside from Lisa?" He asked

By the tone of his voice, I can't tell if he's mad or something.

"Since two weeks ago. She's my classmate. She's a transferee student."

"Why did you lie? You know that I hate that, Jisoo?"

I swallowed the lump on my throat. I placed my hands behind my back and I can feel that it's already sweating.

"I...I did not l-lie, Dad"

"You did not lie? You told me that you will go out with Lisa but you were with this Jennie Kim"

I took a deep breath "How did you know? Why did you follow us?"

Then I saw him stand up from the couch.

'Oh fuck! Why did I ask that? Stupid Jisoo" Jisoo mentally cursed

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing...nothing, Dad."

"Why do you look so nervous? Are you hiding something from me, Jisoo?"

I shook my head. "No... No Dad"

"Look at me" He demanded and he walked closer to me

I slowly lifted my head to look at him.

"Listen to me, you know that I hate liars. If I found out that you're hiding something from me that I don't like.... you'll regret it, Jisoo. Now go to your room"

I just nodded my head and quickly went to my room.

As soon as I entered my bedroom, I leaned my back on the door and let out a deep breath that I was held for a long time.

Then I remembered Jennie. What should I do now? This is what I'm afraid of. Dad knows her now.

I let out a heavy sighed and decided to wash up.

A few minutes later.

I lay on my bed, still thinking about what just happened.

This should be a wonderful day because I had a date with a girl that I like but my Dad ruined it. I hate it. I hate myself for being scared of him.

I need to think. It made me scared more knowing that he knows Jennie.

Damnit.

I remembered what my Dad said earlier. He said that I'll regret it when he finds out that I'm hiding something. What he would do?

What if this is what happened before that.... that dream when my Dad just killed...no...he can't do that, right? Maybe that man in our past lives was able to do that but my Dad now can't do that, right?