Chapter 17

As soon as they arrived on the rooftop, Jennie pulled Jisoo closer to her and kiss her deeply.

Jisoo was surprised but she kissed Jennie back right away, she wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck.

Jennie tilted her head to deepen the kiss and pulled Jisoo closer by her waist. Their body is pressed to each other. The kiss became intense. They missed each other so much even though they just didn't talk for one day.

Jennie pulled away and gasped for air, as well as Jisoo. She smiled at Jisoo and peck her lips. "Gosh, I missed you so much. I know it's just a day but... it's making me crazy." Jennie chuckled

"You are crazy" Jisoo giggled and pressed her forehead against Jennie's.

"Crazy over you" Jennie leaned in once again to capture Jisoo's heart-shaped lips.

Jisoo let out a soft moan when she felt Jennie's tongue on hers. The brunette smiled between their kiss then she pulled away.

"You are turning me on. I think we should stop before I f-"

"Jennie!" Jisoo slapped Jennie's shoulder lightly.

Jennie noticed her flustered cheeks and chuckled then she distributed kisses all over Jisoo's face

Jisoo giggled "Jennie, it's tickling me"

Jennie stopped and she looks at Jisoo lovingly.

Jisoo could melt with Jennie's stare. She can't help but smile at the brunette too. Then she closed her eyes when felt a soft palm cup her face and can't help but to lean on it.

"Chu."

Jisoo opened her eyes. "Chu?"

"Lisa's calling you that. Can I call you Chu also?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask. It's my nickname anyway"

Jennie smiled and pinched Jisoo's cheeks.

Jisoo chuckled "Can I call you Jendeuk?"

Jennie raised her eyebrows. "Jendeuk?"

"Yeah because you are so clingy to me"

"Chu, I think you are more clingy to me. I can call you Jideuk" Jennie grinned

Jisoo pouted then she wrapped her arms around Jennie to hug her.

Jennie giggled and hug Jisoo back. "See? I'm right"

"Yeah whatever but I'll call you Jendeuk"

Jennie hummed in response and kissed the side of Jisoo's head. "I don't mind. It's kinda cute though"

Jisoo just hugged Jennie tighter.

A few moments later.

"Are we just gonna hug here until this end or you will tell me what happened earlier?" Jennie asked while still having Jisoo in her arms

Jisoo actually forgot about it the moment Jennie kissed her a while ago but she knows she can't escape from it anymore, she needs to tell Jennie everything.

Jisoo pulled away and just look on the floor.

"Hey baby, look at me." Jennie held Jisoo's chin

Jisoo slowly looks up to Jennie and she feels like she's about to cry again at any moment right now.

Jennie gave her a soft smile "Let's sit first. I brought a blanket again."

Jennie placed the blanket on the floor then she turned around and grabbed Jisoo's hand. "Come here and let's sit"