Chapter 7

"Hello Jisoo" Jennie grinned at Jisoo

"W-what are you doing here? How did you know that I'm here?" Jisoo asked and steps back because Jennie was too close to her.

"Oh Lisa told me that you are here"

Jisoo let out a sigh "So why are you here?"

"To see you"

"But you're already seeing me every day, we are classmates"

"You are avoiding me"

Jisoo didn't speak and she's avoiding Jennie's gaze.

"Jisoo, why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry."

"No. You didn't"

"Then why are you avoiding me?" Jennie asked and she steps forward.

"I... I'm not avoiding you"

"Jisoo I'm not stupid, it's so obvious that you are avoiding me every time I wanna talk to you."

"It's complicated Jennie."

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to explain, okay? Why do you even wanna talk to me always? Just be like the others. Ignore me and pretend that I don't exist."

"But I'm not them, Jisoo. I don't know about anything but I will not be like them"

"Exactly. You don't know anything but when you find out what happened you will be just like them too."

Jennie looked at her worriedly. "Why? Tell me what happened."

Jisoo shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it. Just....leave me alone Jennie."

"No."

Jisoo finally looked at Jennie again.
"What?"

"I said no."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because I always get what I want, Jisoo. You just can't push me away."

"You want me to be your one-night stand also?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows

Jennie's eyes widened "W-what? How did you....know that?"

"I heard some students talked about you. They know you"

Jennie took a deep breath then she looked into Jisoo's eyes. "Listen, I can explain"

"You don't need to explain anything to me"

"No. I want to."

Jennie steps closer to Jisoo. They are now one foot away from each other.

' Oh my God. She's too close. I can feel my heart is beating faster. Help' Jisoo thought but she can't help but look at Jennie's eyes too.

"What you heard about me...having one night stand, It's...true"

"But...I have changed already because of you" Jennie added and smiled

"What?" Jisoo asked confusingly

"I have changed. I don't do that anymore. Since I saw you at the mall."

"I don't understand but why?"

"Because I like you"

Jisoo's eyes widened with the sudden confession. "W-what?"

Jennie grabbed Jisoo's hands.
"I said I like you, Jisoo. I'm serious. I'm serious about you. Believe me or not but I really like you, Jisoo. I know we just met but...I can't explain too but this is what I feel about you."