Chapter 34

------------

"Yah! Kim Jennie!" Lisa yelled outside of Jennie's room while slamming the door

"If my door will gonna break, I'm gonna break your face as well!" Jennie yelled back before she sat up from the bed.

Lisa groaned. "Stop locking up yourself there."

"I miss her!"

"Can you open the door?! My throat will get hurt if we both keep on yelling here!" Lisa knocked again

"NO! Go away!"

"Come on, Jennie. I know you miss Jisoo but we can't do anything"

"You are just saying that because you don't miss her!"

"Hey! I miss her too!"

"No, you are not! You have Rosie! While me..."

"What are you saying? Chu is my best friend!"

Jennie let out a heavy sigh. "Just....leave me alone now, Lisa. I don't wanna go out."

"Fine. But please don't forget to eat, okay? Rosie told me to remind you. She will be mad, Jennie. She's getting worried. She's just busy right now but she said she will come here anytime to check on you. Please take care of yourself."

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry. Don't forget to lock the door. Bye!"

Lisa sighed and shook her head before leaving Jennie's condo unit.

Jennie lay herself on the bed again, she grabbed her phone from the nightstand.

She went to the photo gallery on her phone.

"I miss you so much, Chu. I wish you are here beside me and feel your arms around me. But.... that's impossible."

She kissed the screen of her phone. "I love you baby, always." She sighed and put her phone back on the nightstand

-------

"Hello, Uncle?"

"Rosé, are you with my daughter right now? She's not answering my calls."

"I'm on my way to her condo. Why uncle?"

"Can you please tell her to go here in the company later, I have something important to tell her. She didn't come to work again. Is she still locking herself in her room?"

"Sadly to say but yes uncle."

Mr. Kim sighed. "Is it still because of Jisoo?"

"She misses Jisoo."

He let out a sigh again. "What can we do to her?"

"Don't worry uncle, I'll take care of her. She's so stubborn but I can handle it."

"Thank you. I gotta go now. Don't forget to tell her, okay?"

"Yes, uncle. Bye." then she ended the call, she started her car and started driving off to Jennie's condo

-----------

Rosé rang the doorbell on Jennie's condo. "Aish! Where is she?"

She's been ringing the doorbell a hundred times already but Jennie still didn't open the door.

She tried to call her cousin on the phone and gladly Jennie answered it.

"Yah! Jen! Open the door! I'm outside!"

"Can you not shout? You and your girlfriend are the same." Jennie groaned on the other line

Rosé let out a sigh. "Open the door. I bought food for you and I have something to tell you."