Chapter 19

Jisoo was on her way to Lisa's house when she noticed a suspicious car that has been following her since she left their house.

Minutes later, she finally arrived at Lisa's house.

She went out to her car and pretended that she doesn't know that she has been followed. She just walked calmly until she reached the door and ring the doorbell.

After a minute, Lisa finally opened the door.

"Hey, Chu! Let's go!" Lisa was about to go out but Jisoo stopped her and pushed her gently inside their house.

"W-what are you doing, Chu? We are not going to Jennie?" Lisa asked after Jisoo closed the door and now dragged Lisa to their living room.

Jisoo let go of Lisa and she sat on the couch.

Jisoo groaned. "My Dad sent someone again to follow me."

"What?! You were being followed?"

"He doesn't trust me anymore. I know he just wanna make sure that I'm really going to your house." Jisoo stood up and looked from the window.

The car was still parked not so far from where Jisoo parked her car.

----

"Hello Mr. Kim, your daughter has arrived at Ms. Lisa's house."

"Okay. You can go back to the company now."

-----

Jisoo saw the car start to leave then she let out a sigh. She was relieved that whoever was that didn't stay outside.

"See? He was just wanna check if I lied again. Let's just wait for how many minutes then we'll go to Jendeuk...I miss her" Jisoo pouted

Lisa threw a pillow from the couch to Jisoo. "Whipped"

"Yah! That was hurt!" It landed on her face.

Lisa just laughed at her.

--------------

Jennie was busy cooking in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell rang.

"Rosie! I think it's Jisoo and Lisa. Can you open the door please"

"Okay!" Rosé replied from the living room

After a while, Jennie saw Jisoo walking towards the kitchen with a bright smile plastered on her face.

When their eyes meet, Jennie smiled at her. "Hi baby"

"Hey, Jendeuk. You're cooking?" Jisoo asked before kissing Jennie's cheek

"Yes. It's almost done. Did you take your breakfast? I cooked kimchi fried rice. It's your favorite"

Jisoo hugged Jennie from behind and placed her chin on Jennie's shoulder.
"You cooked it for me?"

"No."

Then Jennie was startled when she felt Jisoo bite her shoulder lightly.
"Chu!"

Jisoo giggled and she tightened her hug before nuzzling her nose to Jennie's neck.

"and you are saying that I'm the clingy one?" Jennie let out a soft chuckle

"I just miss you"

Jennie closed the stove then turned around to face Jisoo.

She cupped Jisoo's face and peck her lips. "You just went here to distract me. Where's Lisa and Rosé?"

"You don't miss me?" Jisoo pouted