Chapter 3

LISA'S POV

"Chu.... she's so...pretty," I said still looking at the two girls entering our classroom with our professor and the blondie got my attention. OMG, we are both blondies!

I waited for Jisoo to respond but she didn't so I turned my head to look at my best friend who is beside me.

"Chu are you listening?" I asked her but she was just looking at them with her wide eyes.

I decided to shake her shoulder lightly so I could get her attention. "Jisoo, what's wrong?"

I saw her blink then she turned her gaze to me "w-what? Are you saying something?"

"Shhhh why are you speaking loudly? Our prof is here and there are two transfer students... What's happening to you?"

She looked in front again and then back at me. "Lisa....S-she's here"

--------

JISOO'S POV

"Lisa... S-she's here"

Lisa looked at me in confusion.

"Who?" She asked

"The girl....the girl that I bumped into last week"

I saw her eyes widen. "WHAT?!"

"Ssshhh lower your voice"

"Manoban, what's with that noise back there?"

I heard our professor ask, I quickly covered my face with a notebook, pretending that I'm reading something.

"It's nothing, sir. I'm sorry" Lisa replied then she looked at me again.
"What are you saying, Jisoo? She's here? Where?" She whispered to me

"The transfer student" I replied

"What? Who? Don't tell me...not the blondie one please."

I raised my eyebrows.

She grinned at me. "I like her"

"Stop it. You have just seen her and you like her already?"

"Ssshhh. Now tell me who is it?"

I let out a sigh "the brunette one."

"But...how sure are you?"

"Lisa, that's her. I'm 100% sure"

"So...I won in our bet? You met her again." Lisa smirked

"Seriously? I'm being nervous right now and I don't even know why and the first thing you thought is about our bet?" I rolled my eyes at her

"Because I'm fucking right, Chu. I told you she could be your soulmate"

I just went silent. Oh God, what is happening?

"Can you stop covering your face? They are introducing themselves now."

-------------

Jennie feels like she doesn't have the energy to attend classes. Maybe because they'll go to a new school starting today.
But she knows that she doesn't have any choice.

They are now walking towards their classroom with their professor.

As soon as they entered the class, they already heard the other students murmuring to each other.

But Jennie didn't look up and she just looked on the floor, following the professor.

When their prof started to speak and tell the class that they have two transfer students that's when Jennie looked up she and Rosé face the other students.