Chapter 6

Lisa and Jisoo went to the cafeteria. They are now sitting across from each other.

"Chu stop avoiding her."

Jisoo looked to her best friend. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about"

Jisoo let out a sigh "I'm not avoiding her."

"Yes, you are. She keeps on trying to talk to you and she invites you to hang out but you just always have the reason to say no to her."

Jisoo paused for a second and let out a heavy sigh after. "I need to"

"What do you mean you need to?"

"Can we just not talk about it? You know what I'll just go to the rooftop. See you in our next class."

"You'll leave me alone here?" Lisa pouted

"Stop that. Just go to Rosé"

"Yah! You are giving your best friend away now?"

"Shut up. I know you like her. I gotta go now. I need to think peacefully and seeing your face is not a help"

"KIM JISOO!"

Jisoo chuckled. "Ssshhh you're so loud. See you later, okay? Bye"

-----------------------

"Rosie, I think I need to do something now."

Rosé looked at her cousin. They are inside their classroom. Rosé was busy writing something while Jennie was busy thinking about Jisoo.

"What?"

"I need to do something so that Jisoo will stop avoiding me. I'm the Jennie Kim, she just can't do that to me"

"Wow. You're so full of yourself Jen" Rosé chuckled

"But it's true though. This is the first time that I'm being rejected."

"She's not like the other girls that you had a one night stand Jen."

"Of course she's not. She's different....but I don't I understand why she keeps on avoiding me."

"Ask her"

"Ughh Rosie she's not even talking to me now"

"Ask Lisa"

"Her best friend is too loyal to her. She won't say anything"

"Maybe I can ask her"

"You're right. I know Lisa likes you. Use your charm to her" Jennie grinned at her cousin

Rosé rolled her eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"Stop acting dense Rosie. I know that you know she likes you and...you like her too, right?" Jennie smirked

It made Rosé blush.

Jennie chuckled. "But you don't need to ask her. I'm sure she will not say anything. I already know what will I do to Jisoo" she smirked

Rosé's eyebrows furrowed "What will you do? Oh please don't do something bad, Jen"

"It's not bad." Jennie stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Rosé asked.

"Going to find Jisoo"

"Jennie Kim what will you do?"

"Chill. I'm not going to do anything bad, okay? Trust me on this Rosie." Jennie grinned at her cousin

Rosé sighed. "Fine. I'll just be here. Don't take too long"

"Okay."

------------------

JISOO'S POV

I'm glad that there are no other students who like to go and stay here or maybe they don't like it anymore because they know that I'm always here.

They are acting like I am some type of criminal. I don't need them anyway, I have my best friend, Lisa.

It's my Dad's fault, but I can't do anything about it. Until when will I be like this? Lisa is right. I should not let my Dad control my life anymore. Soon, I will be the one who will handle the company that my Mom worked hard for. I should learn to fight for my rights but I'm a coward. I can't even show the world who I am because of my Dad.

And then this happened,
all these years, I never imagined that I would come with a situation like this. I never thought that a girl would make me confused and would make me feel like this, that I never even felt before.

What should I do now?

I looked up in the sky and let out a heavy sigh.

If you are just here. I'm so sure that you have your words that will make me understand all of this and for sure you'll know what I have to do...I miss you, Mom.

If that didn't happen, will we have a happy family now? But that would be delusional if I would think like that. It's impossible.

I didn't tell you that I already know about you and the other woman before Dad caught you. I know it's wrong Mom but I saw how happy you are whenever you are talking to her on the phone that's why I never said anything to Dad. Am I a bad daughter?

But I didn't blame you for what you did because I saw how Dad was treating you and I hate myself for not doing anything that time. I'm sorry Mom because I'm a coward....until now.

Even though you didn't tell me, I know you just stayed because of me. Dad was not treating you right but you stayed for me.

I still remember that night. Dad almost....kill you... because of anger when he found out that you have an affair with a woman.

I still remember how you stand up for yourself Mom. He cursed you with every word that he can think of. He insulted you for being you. You didn't cry while arguing with him. I hope I can be brave as you are.

You cried when you saw how scared I am that night.
You went over to me to hug me and told me that everything will be okay.

But I cried, even more, when Dad pulled me away from you. He told you to leave. But you didn't want to leave me with him, you fought for me Mom but you didn't succeed because Dad threatened you.

What if I fought for you too that night, Mom? Will Dad would listen to me?

I guess not.

I know staying there is not good because you're not happy anymore and Dad was hurting you already not just emotionally but physically too, I have witnessed all of that and it hurts me so much.

Our home doesn't feel like home anymore after you left.

And I can't do anything, Dad's in control of everything.

Before you left, you smiled at me and promised to be back and get me from him but I didn't expect that....that was the last smile that I would ever see from you because the next day you had a car accident together with your woman.

I still can't believe that you're gone, Mom. I miss you so much. I hope you are still here.

But we can't do anything about it anymore. Wherever you are right now, I know you are happy.

I know you're just there watching me. Please help me, Mom. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should believe it or not. My mind is so messed up right now because of a girl named, Jennie Kim.

------

Jisoo let out a sigh then she checked the time and she thought that she should go back to their classroom already.

Jisoo turned around and froze when she saw someone was standing in front of her now while smiling brightly.

Jisoo put her hand on her chest. "Y-you scared me. What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Jisoo."