Chapter 32

"Hello, Jisoo? It's me"

Jisoo almost drops the phone after hearing the voice on the other line. She suspected him but she never thought that she would be right.

"D-dad?"

"Jisoo."

"Chu" Jennie whispered when she saw Jisoo tighten her grip on the phone.

"What are you doing, Dad? What do you think you're doing?!" Jisoo asked raising her voice

But her Dad ignored the sudden burst of her daughter.

"Listen Jisoo. I'll send you the address again. Come here with Jennie but don't tell it to the police."

"Are you kidding me? What do you want?! Release Rosé now and Jennie doesn't need to be involved. I'll go there alone."

Jennie's eyes widened. "Chu....no. I'll go with you."

Jisoo shook her head. "It's dangerous. We can't trust him. He might hurt you."

"Jisoo, you need to bring Jennie with you."

"NO!" Jisoo snapped out

She heard him sigh.

"Just do it, Jisoo. Come here with Jennie. No police. Tomorrow evening, 7 pm. I'll send you the exact address. Do it or Rosé will get hurt..... I know you are listening, Jennie so don't do anything that you might regret after."

Jennie clenched her jaw. "We will be there. Please don't hurt my cousin."

"No! Dad please stop this!" Jisoo pleaded but her Dad already ended the call.

Jennie cupped Jisoo's face and looked straight into her eyes.

"Jendeuk, we need to tell the police."

"But Chu they might hurt Rosie if they will find out that we told the police. Let's go there together."

"It's too dangerous, Jendeuk. And how? Your parents won't let us go outside without bodyguards."

"Let's just sneak out. In the back of our house, there's a ladder there, we can use it to climb up the wall."

"Are you kidding me? We could hurt ourselves before even arriving in that place where Rosé is."

Jennie let out a sigh and lay her back on the bed before covering her face with her palms. She groaned before sitting up again and looking at Jisoo. "Chu, we need to do it. Trust me, okay? We will go sneak out. We'll go there to save Rosé and after that, we will call the police to.... arrest your Dad."

Jisoo looked down on the floor. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"This is all my Dad's fault. Even though I suspected him, I still can't believe that he is the one that is behind all of this."

"I can't believe it too. I know he's so strict with you but I can't believe that he really went this far just because he is against our relationship."

Then Jisoo looked at her girlfriend.
"Everything will be fine, right?"

Jennie pulled Jisoo closer to her for a hug. "Yeah. Trust me. Everything will be fine." She whispered.

----------

"Are you fucking serious?" Lisa asked in disbelief when Jennie and Jisoo told her about their plan.

"Lisa we told you this because we need your help," Jisoo explained.