Chapter 27

"Jisoo"

Jennie and Jisoo pulled away and turned to see Mr. Kim looking at them. Jisoo could already see the anger in his eyes.

"D-dad?" Jisoo's heart is pounding as well as Jennie's.

"What is this, Jisoo?" Mr. Kim asked in his cold voice

Jisoo couldn't find her words.

"Answer me!" He said raising his voice

Both Jisoo and Jennie flinched.

"Haein was right....that you brought a dyke inside our home." He scoffed

Jisoo's eyes widened while Jennie didn't feel offended, the only thing that she can feel right now is anger towards Haein. He lied. He's the one who told Mr. Kim. He planned all of this.

Then suddenly Haein appeared behind Mr. Kim. Jennie glared at him when he saw him smirking at her.

And then Jisoo just realized something, it's like her dream but the difference is there were no guns and they are not in a room but their positions are the same. She can feel her heart beating faster.

From Haein, Jennie's gaze turned to Mr. Kim when she heard him speak again.

"Get out."

Jisoo held Jennie's hand, when the brunette looked at her girlfriend, she was just staring at her Dad and she can't really tell what was in Jisoo's mind right now. Jennie held Jisoo's hand tightly.

"I said get out!" Mr. Kim raised his voice again.

Jisoo flinched and swallowed the lump on her throat before pulling Jennie's hand. "Let's go"

"You stay, Jisoo."

Jennie looked at Jisoo worriedly. She's scared for her girlfriend. Will her Dad hurt her?

Jennie felt Jisoo caress her hand with her thumb.

"Chu" she whispered

Jisoo looked at her and smiled. It was a sad smile and Jennie just want to kiss it away.

"What are you still standing there? Do you want me to drag you outside our house? Jennie?"

Jisoo cupped Jennie's cheek. "Everything will be alright. Just go home now. I'll call you later, okay?"

Jennie was hesitant to go out but she needs to or else Jisoo will be more in trouble. She bump her shoulder harshly to Haein when she passed him and gave him a death glare and Haein just chuckled and smirked at her.

As soon as Jennie got out of the house, she called her cousin immediately to pick her up. Rosé asked what happened and she told her that she will just explain at home.

------

"What happened, Jen?" Rosé asked as soon as they arrived at their living room.

Lisa is still with them, she's sitting across Jennie and Rosé.

Jennie took a deep breath. "Her Dad caught us making out."

"WHAT?!" Both Lisa and Rosé asked in unison

"How? Where? When?" Lisa asked curiously

Jennie covered her face with her palms and groaned frustratingly.

"Jen, are you okay?" Rosé asked worriedly

"What really happened, Jennie? I thought Mr. Kim was on a business trip?"

Jennie removed her hands from her face and leaned her back against the couch.

"Haein planned all of this," Jennie said furiously