|| 09 ||

CHAPTER - 9
- MEETING HER -

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

I stopped my car infront of the mansion . I opened my car door and stepped out . "Welcome Mr. Malhotra !"Abhimaan shook his hand with me . We hugged each other, he and Mr. Khanna welcomed us .

We walked inside

We walked inside . We all sat in the living room and infront of us the other family was waiting . Well , I know them . They are here for Mr. Khanna's older daughter . In this family , the only people I liked was Abhiman and 'her' . I can't wait to see her .

After waiting desperately for half an hour finally my gaze fell on her , descending down the stairs . She was looking so beautiful . She was so beautiful , her hour glass fragile figure . Her eyes , her nose , her pink lips. I can't wait to make her mine . How much I waited for this moment ?!

Prachi , my baby sister smiled and waved at her . She was first confused but then waved with a smile . And God damn , that smile . She was a real angel . My angel .

She shyly came and sat near Abhimaan . Anyone can easily say that she was hell nervous but don't worry sweetheart ,soon you gonna be easy-going with me . Abhimaan squeezed her palm and whispered something . She frowned and looked up at me . And then , her eyes became wide as saucer . Her lips parted by shock . Oh , my sweetheart got shocked seeing me here .

She instantly looked away when I smirked . She bit her lower lips , nervously . Oh ,it seems like my baby is really nervous . "Children ,why don't you take your soon to be grooms to your rooms ?" Mr. Khanna spoke , looking at his another daughter .

And honestly , she was quite wierd . Like , who wear so revealing dress at family meeting ? And she is being so touchy with her soon to be groom . That's alright ! Why I even care for her when I am gonna get my angel ?!

"Yeah actually , children should talk privately ." dad said . Abhimaan and my angel got up ,"Abhimaan ,let her take him ! She is not a small child !" Mr. Khanna exclaimed and let out a chuckle glancing at my family . "Yeah but for me , she is my baby sister !" Abhimaan said with a tight lip smile . "Randhir , follow us !" he added .

I did as he said . All the way , she way clutching his arm . She is behaving like I will eat her .