2

AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT

Devika's flat-

Devika- Anu, get up na yrr!!

Anu- Devu, let me sleep na please!!

Devika- Anu, we are getting late for the meeting!! Did you forget we have a meeting with Kharodiya enterprises!!

Anu hurriedly wake-up after hearing Devika!!

Anu- Hey kanhaji, I totally forgot about that meeting!!

Devika- Go and fresh n up fast, I made thepla for the breakfast!!

Anu- really Devu!!  From when, you are interested in cooking!!

Devika- don't tease me na Anu please!!

Anu- okay okay fine!!

After sometime, Devika and Anu left for their meeting!!

AK ENTERPRISES, US

Anuj was discussing about his project with GK, through video conferencing!!

Anuj- Gk, what about your dream project!! Any progress!!

Gk- I have a meeting with some of the applicants!! They will show me their idea's, then I will decide, what will I do!!

Anuj- okay, that's great!!

Gk- Anything else you want to tell or discuss!!

Anuj- I am coming to India!!

Gk- okay!!

Anuj- just okay???

Gk cut the call, telling anuj that he had an urgent meeting!!

Anuj was confused with Gk' s behaviour!! After completing his pending work, he was trying to sleep but whenever he was closing his eyes!! Only her face was flashing to him!! Anupama!!

Anuj- why all of a sudden, she is coming into my dreams!! Why I am thinking about her!! Why!!

He was getting frustrated with all these things!! Nevertheless he slept after lots of inner turmoil!!

AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT

Kharodiya Enterprises!!

When Devika and Anu was going towards the receptionist, they both bumped into someone!! Who is none other than Mrs kavya shah!!

Kavya- look who is here V??

Vanraj- ohh the great Anupama and her best friend Devika!!

Devika- look who is here Anu, the great cheapster vanraj shah and his cheap wife!!

Devika and kavya indulge in a heated arguments!!

Kavya- I will not spare you Devika!! How can you call us cheap??

Anu- kavya!! She didn't said any wrong thing about you and your husband!! And can you please behave like a human being, we are in a public place!!

Vanraj- kavya, leave them!! We are getting late for our meeting, let's go!!

Devika- Oh god, save us from these Clown's!! Please!!

Anu laughed seeing devika's innocent expression!!

After sometime, they went for their meeting!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!

SO ANUJ IS COMING TO INDIA, WILL HE MEET ANUPAMA??

Note- about anupama's past life, why she is living with devika, about her and vanraj past relation and current equation, all these things comes in flashback!!