15

AT THE TEMPLE

Anuj and Anupama along with GK reached the temple early in the morning, Anuj was enjoying his small moments with Anupama, all he wants is just to cherish these moments!

Anupama was praying for her family members happiness, all she wants them to be happy, unknowingly she also prayed for Anuj' s well-being as well, much of her surprise!

GK was feeling happy seeing both Anuj-Anupama together, because he knows how much these small moments matters to Anuj! All he wants is to see him happy!

GK told them that he is going to meet someone so he will not accompany them to office!

Anuj- Are you going on a date GK?? Hmm-hmm naughty boy 😉

GK- shut up you spoilt brat! What will Anupama think of me?

Anuj- she will not think anything bad about you GK, right Anu!!

Anupama was giggling seeing their fun banter!

Anupama- i won't think anything bad about you kaka! Don't worry!

Anuj-Have fun my male gender mummy!

GK left from there after giving earful to Anuj!

After GK left, Anuj-Anupama too left for their office! Both of them were in his car!

Anupama- why are you troubling him so much?

Anuj-  then whom I will trouble! All i have is him, Varun and muk...

Anuj stopped himself saying that name! Anupama sense that he is not comfortable with this talk so she changed the topic!

Anupama- Anuj, will you come with me to the market, i wanted to buy something for my new home!

Anuj- yeah sure! Just messaged me whenever you're free okay!

Anupama- yeah sure!

Anuj- if you don't mind Anu, can i drop you here, near the office! Don't get me wrong Anu, i really don't want anyone to question about us and if someone will point a fingers on you, i will not control myself! So!!

Anupama was touched by his gesture, how he is concerned about her self respect!

Anupama- Anuj, you really don't need to explain me, okay! And thank you for always understanding me! Bye!

Anuj- bye!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?

NEXT UPDATE ON FRIDAY ❤️