9

AT DEVIKA'S FLAT

After returning from shah house, Anu and devika were hell tired, Devika didn't even change her clothes and just slept on sofa! Anu couldn't sleep for a minute, she was thinking about her and devika's proposal, they didn't get any confirmation till now! she didn't want to burden devika, she is doing so much for her!

Anu- Kanha ji dhyan rakhjo!!

After telling her all worries to her Kanha ji, Anu too slept!!

Anuj's House

GK saw Anuj's room light were on, he went to his room to check!

GK- Anuj, why didn't you sleep till now, it's past mid night!

Anuj- i couldn't sleep GK, whatever happened today, it's not making me sleep! whenever i am closing my eyes, Anu's face was flashing in front of me! unwillingly i am dreaming about all the happy moment's which we can create! but deep down i know, this will never happen!

GK- Anuj, why are you thinking about future, when you have this beautiful present! why don't you just enjoy this moment rather than thinking about what will happen in future!

Anuj- You are right GK, i should focus on my present rather thinking about clueless future! and sorry for always stressing you out!

GK- Kanha ji will make everything all right! just believe in him!

Anuj- I will GK!

GK- good night!

Anuj- good night!

NEXT DAY

DEVIKA's FLAT

After Listening Anu's scream, Devika hurriedly went to her room!

Devika- Anu, what happened!!

Anu- Devika, we got selected!!

Devika- Really!!

Anu- Yes!! I am so happy!!

Devika- me too!!

Anu- let's get ready, we will join from today!!

After sometimes, both devika and Anu left for their office!

KHARODIYA ENTERPRISES

GK had selected Anupama and Devika's proposal as well as Vanraj and Kavya's proposal! but Anuj had a problem with Anupama's proposal!

GK- Anuj, why are you not satisfied with Anupama's proposal! is it because, you don't want to see her everyday!

Anuj- GK, you know very well that there is not even a single day that i didn't think about her, and i will never loose a chance where i can see her everyday!

GK- than, why are you doing this?

Anuj- because, she will see that man's face everyday, how can you just do that GK when you know everything!

Devika- Because, i told him to do that!

Anuj- what!!

Devika- Because i want that man to see what Anu is capable of doing!! i want him to see her success with his own eyes!!

Anuj- But Anuapama!!

Devika- you don't know how strong she is!! she can handle him!!

Anuj-Okay, i will agree on one condition!

Devika- what condition?

Anuj- Anupama will work with me and GK and you will work with Varun!! And Vanraj and kavya too will join both of you!!

Devika- what!! 

Anuj- You can't say no!!

Devika- Ok, fine!!

Anuj- and make sure that, that man don't cross his limit or my path, it won't be good for him!!

Devika- Wow, finally I am seeing  business tycoon " THE ANUJ KAPADIA"

Anupama was waiting for Devika outside GK's office , just then she come back from GK's office!

Anu- what happened?

Devika- we will work in different team, i will work with Varun and you will work with GK!

Anu- ohh!!

Devika- and my office is also away from this office!! Anu, will you manage here!

Anu- i will, don't worry about me and all the best!!

Devika- you too!!

After sometimes, Anupama went to Anuj's office, without her knowledge that he will be there also!!

Anupama knock on his office door!!

Anuj- come in!!

Anu- Aap??

Anuj- Tum!!

Anu- you here!!

Anuj- yes!! Ms joshi, you will work with me and GK!! 

Anuj was deliberately calling Anu, Ms joshi!! he know she will get annoyed hearing it!!

Anuj- Have a seat!! Ms Joshi!!

Anupama was getting annoyed with his ms joshi jaap!!

Anu- Anupama is fine, you don't have to call me Ms joshi!!

Anuj- Ok, Anupama!! this is your table!!

Anu- I will be working with you in your own office!!

Anuj- In our own office Anupama, didn't you notice the name plate outside!! It's Anuj kapadia & Anupama joshi office!!

Anu- i didn't notice!! there is one thing i want to know??

Anuj- sure!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER??