27

BHADRA FORT, AHMEDABAD

Anuj took Anu on that place where he had seen her for the first time, This was the place where his one sided love started, which made him wait for 26 years without any hope

Anuj took Anu on that place where he had seen her for the first time, This was the place where his one sided love started, which made him wait for 26 years without any hope. So when he got that hope and his Anu, he wanted to come to that place with her.

Anuj-Anu, do you remember this place?

Anupama, not clearly!

This is the place where I saw you for the first time. Remember when our college took us for a picnic for the very first time and your friend insisted you dance here?

Anupama- ohh! Now I remember, it was Devika's idea. She wanted me to dance here.

Anuj: It was your dance that made me fall in love with you. Your dance makes me remember my mother; she was also a dancer. You know, if she were alive, she would have loved you so much.

Anupama was looking at him with regret, not because of her decision to marry him but because she had hurt him unknowingly all these years.

Anupama- How can you love me so much? How can you love someone for 26 years without any hope? How can your love be so selfless? I don't think I even deserve your love and affection; all I gave you was pain and this unrequited love. I wasn't even aware that there was someone who loved me unconditionally. I am sorry for causing you all this pain this year.

Anuj cupped her face with his hand and told her!

Anuj-Anu, please don't be sorry. You were never the cause of my pain; all you gave me was happiness. Don't blame yourself for my misery. I waited only because I wanted to wait. Promise me, you won't blame yourself.

Anupama- I promise and you also promise me that you will always tell me how you feel; you will think about yourself first, promise me.

At that moment, Anuj and Anu find all the happiness in world. Just then, Rain started pouring on them, giving their blessings to the broken soul.

Anuj: We are getting wet!

Anupama—it doesn't matter.

Both of them stared at each other's eyes, telling each other exactly what they wanted, Anuj was hesitant to place his lips on her, but Anu being bold, grabbed his collar and placed her lips on his, It was tender, hesitant, soft and delicate. At that moment, they forget their whereabouts; all they feel is their love. When their moment ended, both of them were shy and to ease the awkwardness, Anuj started dancing, making Anu giggle, She also joined him and they both started dancing.

MAAN APARTMENT

After their date, both of them fell sick. In Anu's home, kanta maa was scolding her and in Anuj's home, GK was scolding him. With them being bride and groom and all the wedding functions around the corner, they were stressed, so they got the scolding. So kanta maa and GK decided that both Anu and Anuj wouldn't meet each other before wedding. Anuj was whining all the time and started complaining like a child.

How's the chapter?