22

AFTER THREE MONTH

ANUPAMA'S APARTMENT

Malvika is now six months pregnant, and she is staying with Anupama along with Kabir. Anuj was not happy with her decision; whenever he wants to talk about Malvika and Kabir, she shuts him up. She knows he is salty about their stay, but what can she do? She wants to help these stubborn siblings. and her house felt like home with these two. When she was in her thoughts, she heard a noise breaking. She was startled by the sudden noise! She runs to their room!

Anupama, what happened?

Malvika-Anu, look at your brother; he is not letting me eat this ice cream.

Kabir-Di, but this is not the right time to eat ice cream. Look at the weather; it's cold outside.

Anupama-kabir has a point, mukku; it's not good for your health. What about hot chocolate?

Malvika-Okay, but with lots of chocolate.

Anuapama-deal.

Anuj heard everything that happened in their room; he came there to discuss some work with Anupama! She saw him outside the room.

Anupama knew how much he was craving to talk to Malvika, but because of his stubbornness, he was not doing it. She is getting fed up with his stubbornness!

After making hot chocolate milk,she gave it to Kabir and Anuj. Initially, he denied it, but when he saw her angry face, he drank it silently. After doing some office work, she talks about Malvika's godbharai ceremonies. Anuj denied it instantly without listening to her fully.

Anupama- Now its getting too much of you. She is your sister, and that's her right. I completely agree that she didn't tell you about her past life, but now that she willingly wants you to be part of her life, this is the right time for you to mend your broken relationship.

Anuj was getting frustrated because of the constant nagging of Anupama and GK. He wants to deal with this situation at his own pace, and out of frustration, he said something that he shouldn't have!

Anuj-Anupama, this is between me and my sister; you don't have any right to talk between us.

Malvika and Kabir were stunned by what he told Anupama.

Malvika-Bhai, she was more of a family than you in these past 3 months. She gave us a shelter when you turned your back on us; she took care of me like a mother, which I never had; she gave me that motherly love, which I never received; and I know whatever I did in the past was a big mistake, but blaming Anupama just because she wants to mend our relationship is not right.

Kabir-Mukku, please calm down.

Anupama was silent the whole time; she didn't utter a single word.

Anupama: If it was your family matter, the talk you are talking about should have happened in your house, not in my house. Mr. Anuj Kapadia. and I am sorry that I crossed the line. And thank you for telling me that I don't have any rights over you.

OOP's ANUJ KAPADIA IS IN BIG TROUBLE.

LONG TIME, NO SEE.

Here I am with another chapter.

How's the chapter?