7

IN ANUJ's CAR

Anu- Thank you for your help.

Anuj- it's okay Anupama. You don't have to thank me every time.

Anu- but you always helps me so I have to show you my gratitude, Right.

Anuj-Right! And What's the address where you were going?

Anu- DAV international school.

Anuj-Oh!

Anu- my daughter studies there.

Anuj-Oh!

Just then a high speed car overtake ANUJ's car.

Anuj was shocked with the sudden force as well as anu!

They both bumped with each other because of the sudden break.

Anuj- Are you okay Anu? Did you get injured?

Anuj hold Anu' s hand and start examining her, he was looking frightened with the sudden incident.

Anupama was shocked not because of the incident but because of Anuj! How he was holding her hand. He was looking more frightened than her.

Anuj- i will not spare that driver, how can he drives like that.

Anu-Anuj! I am absolutely fine. Don't worry. Drink some water please.

Unknowingly Anuj hold Anu's saree pallu throughout the journey. Anu didn't asked him to leave that.

After sometimes they both reached there. Anu thanks him for the help.

Anu- Drive safe.

Anuj- bye.

IN THE SCHOOL

Anupama met baapuji and Samar, both of them were so happy seeing her.

Baa and Toshu was also there, Toshu hugged his mother.

Toshu- i missed you so much mummy. How are you?

Anu- i am fine.

Vanraj- why won't she be happy. Her biggest problem of her life was us and we are not living with her, she must be overjoyed.

Anu- so finally you had accepted that you are the biggest problem of my life. Thanks goodness. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone specifically that how much i am happy. So Mr shah please focus on your life rather than poking your nose in my life. Am i clear.

Vanraj- you!!

Baa- vanraj, i don't want any drama here, we are here for pakhi so don't make any drama.

IN THE AUDITORIUM

Everyone settled in their respective seats. Anu sat with baapuji and Samar.

Teacher- Please welcome our honorable chief guest Mr Anuj Kapadia.

Anu- what he is doing here?

Samar- mummy, do you know him?

Anu-i don't know!

Kavya was admiring ANUJ's look. She thought that he is such a handsome man.

Vanraj- Kavya!! Why are you staring at him?

Kavya- V, don't get jealous? Look at him, he is so good looking!

Toshu- Kavya, he is a business tycoon the Anuj Kapadia.

Vanarj- so what!! Focus on pakhi' s performance.

Anuj smile looking at Anupamaa, baapuji and Samar looked at them, they want to ask anu but the announcer, announced Pakhi's performance.

Anupamaa get emotional seeing pakhi's performance, she performed on their song which they always rehearsed when she was small.

After completion of all the performance, the teacher announced the winners.

Pakhi was the second winner. Her teacher asked her, if she wants to say anything. She nods.

Pakhi- i am not disappoint that i didn't win the first position, i will work hard next time for the first position. My family always teaches me that winning and losing are the parts of our life. Specially my mother who has teaches me that if we believe in ourselves than we can conquer any hurdles in our life. Thank you mummy for all the lessons you had teaches me. I had never values your presence in my life until now when you are not with us. But whatever you had decided i am very proud of you. Thank you for being my support system always.

Everyone get emotional listening pakhi's speech except vanraj.

Pakhi hugged her mother tightly.

As a chief guest Anuj gave trophy to Pakhi

Anuj- congratulations.

Pakhi- thank you. I had seen you somewhere!

Anuj-where?

Pakhi - Ohh now I remember, you are the college friend of Devika masi and my mother right.

Anuj-yeah!

Kavya- so you are anupamaa 's college friend! Hi, myself kavya!

Kavya extend her hand for the handshake!

Anuj-Jai shree Krishna!

Everyone was holding their laughter seeing kavya's face.

Kavya- ohh! Jai shree Krishna.

Pakhi- will you come to our house for today's party! Papa, can i invite him!

Kavya- ofcourse! You don't have to ask pakhi! Anupama you will also come right!

Baa- she will definitely come after all it's Sweety's party.

Vanraj was fuming in anger, everyone was just giving their attention to anuj and anupama, no one asked his opinion even kavya!

Anuj- i will come.

Baapuji- Anuj beta, come with your family, okay.

Pakhi- mummy, told Devika masi too, okay.

Anupama- okay.

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?