20

Anuj rushes to the hospital as soon as he heard the news! On his way to the hospital, he informed everyone about Anu's accident including shah family! Anuj was feeling different type of emotions; he was praying that nothing should happen to his Anu!

CITY HOSPITAL

Anuj asked the receptionist about anupamaa's room no!

Receptionist- one minute sir!

Anuj- can you please tell me faster!!

Receptionist- Sir, I am checking, please has some patience!

Anuj was holding himself not to yell at her! Just then a young man approaches him!

Anuj- who are you??

Kabir- I am the one who called you! Myself kabir mehra!

Anuj- Thank you for informing me! But do you have any idea how did this happened?

Kabir- actually your wife got injured because she was saving my pregnant wife!

Anuj- She is not my wife!

Kabir- oh I am sorry, I thought she is your wife the way you are panicking on the phone!

Anuj- how's your wife! Is she okay?

Kabir- Doctor is treating her wound!

Just then Anu's doctor came!

Anuj- Doctor, how's anu?

Doctor- who are you?

Anuj- I am her friend Anuj kapadia!

Doctor- okay! Is she allergic to something, or she have any health issue!

Anuj- Yeah doctor she is allergic to peanuts, and she can't digest spicy foods but still eat it! And few years back she had a surgery of ovarian cancer! Doc, is everything okay!

Doctor- right now, she is fine! But you need to take care of her because she fractured her right hand so it's going to quite difficult for some days!

Anuj- don't worry doc, I will take care of her!

When Anuj was talking to Doctor about anu! Samar, pakhi, toshu along with baa and baapuji heard everything! Pakhi told them even after spending so many years with mummy, we still don't know what she is allergic too, and here look at Anuj, in just few months, he knew everything about mummy! Just then kanta maa and bhavesh bhai also reached there!

Kanta maa- Anuj!! How's Anu?

Anuj- Maa ji, she is fine!

Kabir who was standing there silently, was looking at everyone, the way everyone was getting worried about Anupamaa! Just then his thoughts got interrupted by nurse!

Nurse- Mr kabir, your wife malvika mehra, get conscious you can meet her now!

Anuj- Hold on!! Malvika mehra!

Kabir- yeah my wife, do you want to see her!

Anuj- yeah!

When Anuj went to malvika's room, he was shocked to see the person there!

Anuj- Mukku??

Mukku- Bhai!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?