17

ANUPAMA'S APARTMENT

Anuj asked anupama, if she needs any help with the preparation!

Anupama- No! I can manage!

Anuj- Anu, are you upset about something! Did I do something wrong!

Anupama- Anuj, I really don't want to talk about anything! Please!

Anuj- okay!

After saying that, she closed her door! Anuj stood there silently!

Next Day

Anupama and Anuj didn't talk to each other after yesterday's incident, she was frustrated with herself, why she is getting affected with his absence, and Just then she heard the doorbell! She opened her door; it was devika who had come!

Devika- Anu!!! I am so happy for you, congratulations!!

Anu- now you are free to meet your best friend!

Devika- Anu! You know right, how much work load we have! And due to Diwali holiday, we had to complete our work on time! Sorry na yrr!

Anu- okay fine! Don't whine!

Devika- where is Anuj?

Anu- must be at his home! I don't know!

Devika- Anu! Did something happen? Why are you sounding like you are upset with him!

Anu- why would I upset with him? And why are we even talking about him!

Devika- okay fine!

After a while everyone reached there including Anu's mother and brother! Devika was annoyed seeing kavya and vanraj there!

Devika- I am pretty sure that Anu wouldn't have invited you so why are you both here!

Vanraj- my whole family is here so I will be here too! And why are you getting annoyed?

Anu- Devika!! Calm down! Don't react! Please!

Pakhi- Where is Anuj Uncle? He didn't come!

Anu- I don't know!

Anu's mother observes her daughter's face that she is upset about something!

Kanta ma- Anu!! Are you okay?

Anu- hmm! Just little tired nothing else!

Kanta ma- you can share with me!

Anu- Ma!! I am fine, don't worry!

Kanta ma- ok!

Baapuji told Anu to call anuj and Gk for the dinner! She was hesitant first but due to baapuji's request, she agreed to go to their house!

Anuj's Apartment

GK- why are you not ready?

Anuj- I am not going!

GK- why?

Anuj- because I am done chasing after her! All I want from my life is her, is it too much to ask GK! You have no idea GK, how much difficult is to be with the person whom you love and they have no idea about it! I am not asking her to accept my love, I just wanted to be her friend, to whom she can lean on when she feel helpless! And guess what I am not even worth it for that! I guess she will never be mine neither as my lover nor as a friend either! Why me GK! Why me!!

GK- Anuj, first please calm down! Now tell me what exactly happen!

Anuj- yesterday after dropping her home, I asked her if she need any help. She said no! She was sounding upset so I asked her if something is bothering her, did I do something wrong, she just said that she is tired and closed her door! Now tell me GK, she will not tell me anything how I am supposed to understand? I can bear anything but not Anu's ignorance, from past 26 years I am in love with her and now when she is just few meters away, I couldn't even comfort her!

He started punching on the wall because of frustration!

Varun- Anuj! Are you mad! Why are you hurting yourself!

Anuj- because i am tired!

GK- let's go to the hospital Anuj!

When varun opened the door, Anupama was standing there!

DID ANU HEAR EVERYTHING?

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?