4

AT THE PARTY

After bumping with Anuj, Anupama left from there saying sorry to him!! Anuj didn't realize that she had left already!!

Anuj- ( she is in front of me, is she for real!! am I dreaming or this is reality!! she is looking exactly the same as I saw her last time even more beautiful!! My Anupamaa, Anuj stop this she is not your )

Anuj came back from his thoughts when Devika nudged him!! 

Devika- Anuj!! what a pleasant surprise!! what are you doing here!! last time I talked to you, you were in US right!!

Anuj- you are right, I was in the US, but due to some personal issue, I have to come here!! 

Devika- Did you meet Anu!!

Anuj- Yeah!!

Devika- I know, how are you feeling right now seeing and after so many years!!

Anuj- all these felt like, it's a dream!! and I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream!!

Devika pinched him hard on his arm!! 

Anuj- ouch!! why did you pinch me!!

Devika- so, that you come back from your dreamland!! Anuj, this is not a dream! this is a reality!! and one more thing Anu is single! you can try your luck!

Anuj- I know that!

Devika was shocked, how can he knows this!! She never told him anything nor did he ask!! so how!!

Anuj- I have my ways!! Don't think too much, Devika!! and one more thing Varun is also here!!

Devika- what he is doing here, you know right I don't like him!!

Anuj- you are not seventeen Devika, it's all in the past!! 

Devika- okay fine!! but do tell him that he shouldn't mess with me!!

Anuj- okay fine! now let's go and dance!!

Anupama was watching them from a distance, she felt happy seeing them!! she was trying hard to remember Anuj, but she couldn't remember anything!!

Devika took Anupama with herself on the dance floor!! everyone starts dancing to a Bollywood song!! Devika saw Varun and made a face same with Varun!! he pushed Anuj towards Anupama and Devika did same with Anupama!

Anupama was dancing freely, Anuj was getting mesmerized seeing her!

He also starts dancing with her, now they are matching their dancing steps!! everyone starts cheering for them!!

After waiting for 26 years, finally Anuj is living his dream!! 

Little did he know that, this is just the starting of him being "FROM NOTHING TO EVERYTHING

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!!