11

ANUJ's OFFICE

Anupama was with anuj throughout the time, when he was unconscious, she was thinking about anuj's word, what he had said in the elevator!

Anupama- whom he was talking about there! Who could be that woman! Anu, why are so interested in his life, just focus on your work! Okay!

Anuj was staring at anupama, when she was scolding herself; he was smiling looking at her cute antics. Anupama heard his laughter!

Anupama- you woke up? How are you feeling now, do you need anything?

Anuj- calm down anu! I am absolutely fine! And thank you for saving me there!

Anupama- you don't need to thank me, I am glad that you're fine!

Anuj- Anu, can I ask you something?

Anupama- Hmm!

Anuj- in the elevator, I didn't say anything wrong or didn't do something wrong, right!

Anupama- No! But you were saying something like "when I had seen her for the first time in the college" after that you fainted!

After hearing anupama, anuj was hell shocked, how come he had told her this!

Anupama- you okay? I think you should go to home and take some rest!

Anuj- and what will you do here all alone?

Anupama- I will complete my pending works, don't worry about me!

Anuj was skeptical whether he should leave her alone or not!

Anuj- if you need anything just calls me okay!

Anupama- I will!

ANUJ's HOUSE

GK and Varun was continuously telling anuj to take some rest, but he couldn't take rest, it's been three hour's since he had come back, but his mind was with anupama, he was continuously thinking about her, whether she went home or not!

Varun- why are you so anxious?

Anuj- I don't know, I am not feeling good!

Varun- because you are not well, go and take some rest!

Anuj- fine!

He was about to go to his room, just then his phone rang, it was devika's call!

Anuj- hello!

Devika- Anuj, did you know about anu! She hadn't come home yet, did she tell you something? She was with you right!

Anuj asked devika to calm down first then he told her, what had happened in the office!

Anuj- did you called her number!

Devika- it was saying not reachable!

Anuj- first, let see in the office then we will think about later what we will do!

AT ANUJ's OFFICE

Anupama was so much engrossed in her work that she didn't notice the time! Whole office was pitch dark! She thought that, did everyone already left! With some difficulty she tried opening the door but It was locked! Then she tried calling devika, but due to network issue, she couldn't call her! She was getting anxious because of the darkness! She felt like crying! She prayed to her kanhaji for some miracle! Suddenly her mobile rang, it was anuj's call!

Anupama- hello!!!

Anuj- Anu!! You okay! Where are you, we were so worried about you!

Anupama was crying out loud, hearing his voice!

Anuj- Anu, calm down please! Just tell me where you are!

Anupama- office!

Saying that the call got disconnected!

Anuj- I am coming anu! Nothing will happen to you!

After sometimes, Anuj reached the office! Devika was stuck in the traffic!

On his way, he had called his staff member to ask about his office keys! And sternly told him that he will talk to him later on this matter!

Anuj hurriedly opened his office's door, and saw Anupama was sitted on the floor! His heart break seeing her so vulnerable!

Anuj- Anu?

Anuj couldn't hold himself, he hugged her tightly! She too hugged him without knowing!

Anuj- Anu, you okay! Nothing happened to you right!

He was more frightened than her!

Anupama- I am okay! Don't worry!

Anuj take out his handkerchief, he started wiping her face! She was looking at him; she was not thinking straight, she was just thanking her kanhaji for the help! Just then devika too reached there!

Devika- Anu, you okay?

Anupama hugged her tightly, and started crying again!

Anuj- lets go home!

Devika- hmm!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?