10

ANUJ OFFICE

Anupama- You are not doing any favour on me right, means I didn't got this project just because I was your classmate back then!

Anuj- there is one thing I want to clear Anupama , I never mix my personal and professional life and talking about your proposal , I didn't finalize it, it was GK who had approved it! I am just a partner in this project. I hope you get your answer.

Anu was thinking, isn't he too straight forward, nevertheless she node her head.

Anuj- Can we discuss our work, if you don't have any question!

Anu- Yes!

Next 1 hour both Anuj and Anu, discuss about their project, Anupama was attentively listening Anuj's each words, her entire focus was on him which make anuj uncomfortable!

Anuj- I had translated all these study material in hindi and gujrati language so you don't have to worry about the language problem!

Anupama- thank you!

Anuj- welcome!

After wrapping up their work, both of them left their office!

DEVIKA'S HOUSE

Anu reached their home before devika so she made dinner and sweets to celebrate their first day of work!

Devika hugged Anu when she came back from office!

Anu- How's your day?

Devika- fantastic!

Anu- I am very sure that you had done something mischievous at the office!

Devika- how do you know that?

Anu- because I am your best friend, now tell me fast what you had done there?

Devika- actually, kavya is working under me, so I made her call me, Mam and made her to do double work!

Anu- serves her right!

Devika and Anu burst into laughter!

Anu- but Devu, promise me that you won't do anything major to her, okay! and don't get in any trouble okay!

Devika- okay boss!

Anu- let's eat, I am starving!

Devika- okay!

ANUJ'S HOUSE

Anuj told everything to gk and varun what happened in his office!

Varun- Aren't you too straight forward with her!

GK- exactly! You don't have to be harsh on yourself, Anuj!

Varun- Just enjoy this phase okay!

Anuj- fine! But what should I do, whenever she came in front of me, I just couldn't focus on myself, she made me nervous! And the problem is I couldn't tell her anything!

GK- everything will be alright!

NEXT MORNING

Anuj and Anu bumped into each other while going into the elevator!

Anu- Good morning!

Anuj- Good morning!

Just then elevator light switched off suddenly and stopped in middle of the floor, Anuj was feeling uneasy, he has Claustrophobia, Anu saw him, feeling uneasy!

Anu- anuj, you ( aap) okay?

Anuj- I have a problem with enclosed spaces!

Anu holds anuj hand to make him assure that she is with him!

Anu- Anuj, take off your tie, you will feel better, and look at me!

Anuj looked into her eyes!

Anu- Anuj, I know this is a difficult situation for you, try to divert your mind to something else, something beautiful like, think about your most happiest moment of your life!

Anuj- When I had seen her for the first time in the college!

Saying that anuj fainted into her arm!

Just then the elevator's light open, and it start working!

Staff 1- Mam, sorry for the inconvenience, are you and sir okay!

Anu- I am fine but please take him into the office, he is not well!

Staff 1- okay mam, I will call the doctor!

Anu- thank you!

Anu took Anuj, with the help of the staff member into his office and lay him down on sofa!

GK- Anupama, what happened! Why Anuj is unconscious?

Anupama told him everything what happened in the elevator!

GK- thank you Anu beta for taking care of him!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?