12

Anuj takes both anupama and devika to his house, anupama doesn't want to go to his house but he didn't listen to her, throughout the ride, anuj was in deep thought! Anuj had already informed gk and varun about their arrival! When anuj reached his house, he didn't utter a word, just went straight to his room and locked the room.

Everyone felt strange seeing his weird behavior!

GK- he must be tired!

Varun- yeah!

GK showed anupama and devika their room!

Devika- Take rest anu!

Anu- you too!

ANUJ ROOM

Anuj was venting out his frustration on the punching bag! Due to exhaustion, he sat on the floor and started reciting his shayari!

"Tum pass hoke bhi dur lagti ho,

Phir bhi mere dil ke bhut karib lagti ho,

Kyun hai ye duriyan humare bich main,

kabhi khatam bhi honge ye fasle ya phir nahi,

Dimag Janta hain tum meri nahi ho '

Par ye dil manta he nahi ki tum meri  nahi ho"

Anuj- I know you will not be mine but one thing I am promising you anupama, that you will not be alone anymore, I will always with you. May be not in person but as shadow, I will always there for you, just like your Kanha ji!

ANUPAMA ROOM

Anupama was rolling on the bed, she couldn't sleep due to starving, and she didn't realize that she didn't ate anything from afternoon! So she went to kitchen to eat something,

After coming out from the room, she realizes that, this is not in her house; she is at anuj's house!

Anuj saw Anupama who was standing outside her room, anuj thought that she must be hungry!

Anuj- what are you doing all alone?

Anupama- you scared me!

Anuj- sorry for that!

Anupama- I heard some noises that's why I came here! Now I am going back, you can continue doing whatever you were doing!

Anuj- now you have come here, can you please taste this!

Anupama- what is this?

Anuj- first tastes it then I will tell you!

Anupama tastes the food; she really liked the taste, she end up eating the whole bowl!

Anuj was holding his laughter seeing her!

Anuj- Anu, you liked it that much that you ate the whole bowl!

Anupama- I didn't realize! Sorry!

Anuj- Don't say sorry, I made it only for you!

Anupama- really!

Anuj- I thought that you must haven't ate anything, so I made it for you, and for your information, the thing which you just ate was "khichdi"

Anupama- No! How can you made me eat khichdi, I don't even even like khichdi! Anuj, this is not fair!

Anuj- but you ate the whole bowl and everything is fair in war and L... I mean when you are not feeling good, you should eat light food, right!

Anupama looked at him with suspicious eyes!

Anupama- did you eat anything?😁

Anuj- I am full!

Anupama- liar, you are gonna eat this khichdi, which you made with so much concern and efforts!

Anuj- Anu, no! I don't like khichdi either! So it's a big no!😱

Anupama- didn't you just said "when you are not feeling good, you should eat light food, right!" She just quotes his own dialogue!

Anuj- Anu, don't do this to me please! I am not even sick!

Anupama- Weren't you were sick in the morning, so Anuj! Eat!!

Anuj knew that she will not drop this topic until he will eat this thing😓! With so much difficulty, he finally ate the khichdi!

Anuj- you won!

Anupama laughed seeing his expression!😂

Devika, Varun and GK were watching their banter over khichdi , they were just holding their laughter!

Devika- look at these 40+ grown up kid, who would have thought that they are in their forties, just look at these cuties!

Varun- Seeing them together is making me so happy!

Gk- I am praying to kanha ji that, these two lonely souls will become one, very soon!

Devika- finger cross GK!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?

POOR ANUJ😂, WHO LOVE MISCHEVIOUS ANUPAMA?😂

P.S- HOW'S THE SHAYARI? I WROTE THAT!