21

CITY HOSPITAL

After seeing malvika, Anuj left the hospital without telling anyone! Anupama was asleep, so she don't know what happened!! malvika was crying hard seeing her brother's cold behaviour! but she also know that his anger is justified! after leaving kapadia mansion, she didn't bother to contact anyone even after getting married to kabir and, she don't want to face her brother, not because she don't want but because she was ashamed that she never let her family to be part of her life! Kabir knows everything about her life, and now he feels it's an opportunity for him to make this family, a happy family again! and he knows who will help him!

After waking up Anupama asked about Anuj but no one knows about his whereabouts! she felt disappointed when she doesn't see him! After sometimes everyone left except Samar! 

Seeing her stressed, Samar finally told her everything whatever happened!! Anu wants to meet malvika and her husband but Samar didn't let her meet!

When malvika fell asleep, Kabir went to anupama's room to meet her! Samar was sleeping on the couch! But Anupama was awake!

Kabir - how are you feeling?? Sorry to disturbed you at this hour!

Anupama - no-no it's absolutely fine, i myself wants to meet you and your wife, but this son of mine didn't let me meet you both! He wanted me to rest! That's why!

Kabir - ohh!! But why you wanted to meet us!!

Anupama - Samar told me what happened when I was unconscious!! And about Anuj and malvika 's relation!

Kabir - that's why I came here to ask for your help! I wanted to give her, her family back! I know she is stubborn, she won't tell her pain to anyone but I can feel how she is feeling after meeting her brother! She is feeling guilty not to contact her brother for all these years! She tried several times to contact him but never did! Can you please help me! I know with your help, they can be together again!

Anupama was touched how much this man love's her! All he wants her happiness but she also can't neglect anuj's feeling! She wanted to heard him! What he thinks! But at the same time she also wants to help this man!

Anupama - I will help you but with one condition!!

Kabir - tell me!

Anupama - if malvika and Anuj will feel uncomfortable with any situation, we will drop the idea! Deal!

Kabir - Deal Didi!

Anupama got emotional hearing that word!!

Kabir - sorry! I shouldn't called you that!!

Anupama - why not! Your like my younger brother!

After that both Anupama and Kabir discuss their plans!!

#missionkapadiasibblingreunion

HOW'S THE CHAPTER??

NO ANUJ IN THIS CHAPTER 🙁
BUT WORRY NOT😉
NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL GET OUR MaAn BACK ♥️😍