18

AFTER 2 MONTH

ANUPAMA'S APARTMENT

Anupama was staring at the moon from her room's balcony, she was recalling these past 2 months where she was avoiding Anuj! they met occasionally but not like before, she was not in a situation where she wanted to be confronted by him, that day on the house warming party, when she went to his apartment, she heard everything what he had said, she couldn't believe that someone can love her that much, that someone was in love with her from past 26 years, she couldn't believe that day! she wanted to understood him, his love, and most importantly why he is loving her since 26 years, what was the need! she was getting frustrated because of all these things! 

ANUJ'S APARTMENT

Varun- Anuj, where are you going at this hour?

Anuj- at Anupama's house!!

GK- but why?

Anuj- because Gk, she must have heard everything that day, she was avoiding me on purpose, and i don't want her to misunderstood me or my love! i don't want this year to end on misunderstanding! so please don't stop me! 

GK- Anuj, i can understood your pain, but promise me one thing whatever the decision she made, you won't give up on your love, okay!

Anuj- i would never do that GK!

Varun- best of luck buddy!

AT ANUPAMA'S APARTMENT

Anuj rang her apartment's bell, Anu saw him through the security camera!

Anuj- Anu, i know you are avoiding me on purpose, but can you please gave me one chance to explain myself! 

After thinking for some minute, she finally opened the door!

Anu- what you want to explain to me?

Anuj- I LOVE YOU ANUPAMA!!

Anupama wants to say something but Anuj interrupted her!

Anuj- Just listen to me first okay! I have been in love with you from past 26 years, I just fall in love with you when i saw you in that pink dress for the first time! my love for you was always increased but never decreased, you had given me enough reason to fall in love with you, i wanted to confess my feelings to you but i was late, your marriage was fixed and from that day to till now i had always blame myself that why i didn't reached that day on time! life was always unfair with me in terms of love, whoever i love was never in my life for longer period but still this thing never stop me for loving you, i have met several women in this past 26 years, but no one take that place which i have given to you ANUPAMA! and don't think that all these things i am saying to you just because you can love me back ! no-never, i can never force you to love me, I just wanted to say all these things because, i don't want to loose this one last chance, that's why i am saying all these things! and don't ever ignore me like this, i have enough share of heart breaks, and i don't think i can handle another one! so don't do that again, Just your mere presence is enough for me to live my life! and i don't want to start the new year with misunderstanding! 

Anupama- Thank you for loving me these past year, i had never thought that someone can love me like this, your love is pure, there is no deception, dishonesty in your love and I respect that! but Right now I can't reciprocate your love because I don't know if i am capable of loving you or not and i don't want to give you any fake promises! But i can be your friend if you want me to be!

Anuj- YES, YES I WOULD LOVE TOO!! Thank you so much!

Anupama- so friends!

Anuj- yes! friends!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!!