8

ANUJ's HOUSE

Anuj told GK and Varun that, they are going to shah house for the party! GK was in dilemma whether they should go or not!

Anuj- Gk, I know what you are thinking! and frankly speaking i also don't want to go, but the way everyone had requested me to come, i couldn't deny!

Varun- Really, you seriously don't want to go to the party, knowing that Anupama will also come!

Anuj- varun! shut up! i don't wanted to feel awkward, seeing her after so many years, something in me had changed, may be i am hoping that one day we will be together! and that thought is scaring me, if she will know about my feelings, i don't know how she will react! I am just saving myself from a heartbreak, nothing else!

GK- Anuj, we are understanding your dilemma but thinking about what will happen in future, why are you spoiling your present!

Varun- GK is right, Anuj! Don't think too much okay!

Anuj- okay!

GK- Boy's go and get ready fast!!

DEVIKA's HOUSE

Devika- what are you going to wear?

Anu- Saree

Devika- Anu! don't wear saree please! Wear this beautiful pink suit!

Anu- Devika, we are going to shah house, how can i wear that! what will they think!

Devika- I don't care what they will think, just wear this suit and i don't want to hear anything!

Anu- okay okay, Don't get angry my Devudi!!

Devika- Anu, don't call me that!!

Anu- I will,my Devudi!

After sometimes both of them get ready and left for Shah house!

SHAH HOUSE

Pakhi has also invited her school friends for her party! 

Shivani- Pakhi, when will your mother come?

Pakhi- why, what happen?

Shivani- Arey, Nothing I just wanted to meet her, i had seen her dancing video, she is an amazing dancer!

Kush- yeah, she dance so gracefully! 

Just then Anu and Devika reached there!

Everyone was shocked seeing Anu in suit! Specially Baa!

Looking at Baa's expression, Anu know she will definitely scold her!

Baa- Anupama, what you have wear?

Anu- Baa!! actually!

Devika- Baa!! Can't you see me! you didn't even glance at me! i am so hurt!

Baa- shut up! Drama queen! I know you must have force Anupama to wear this suit! 

Devika- Isn't it Anu looking beautiful?

Baa- Hmm! she is looking beautiful!

Pakhi- mummy, My friends wants to meet you!

Shivani- Hello, aunty you are looking gorgeous!

Kush- indeed!

Just then Anuj came with GK and Varun!

Pakhi- Anuj Uncle!

Just then Anu turn towards Anuj, for a moment he was stunned seeing Anupama! 

He was in his dream land, thinking how he had seen Anupama for the first time in the college!

Devika pat his back! telling him that, he can comeback from his la la land!

Anuj introduced GK and Varun to everyone! Baapuji was happy seeing GK!

Shivani- Pakhi let's play some game!

Pakhi- Yes!

Everyone settled in the drawing room, Pakhi was telling everyone the rules and regulation about the game!

Samar- sweety, don't bore us!

Pakhi- winter!

Shivani- so the rule is that, one by one everyone will take the chits from the bowl and we will tell them, with whom they will dance with?

Toshu- interesting! Are you ready Ms Dave!

Kinjal- yes! mr paritosh shah!

Pakhi- Papa, join us please na!

Kavya- Pakhi, don't force your dad, you know na how he hate dancing! and i know he can't dance!

Vanraj- Are you challenging me Kavya? watch me, I will join you all! let's see who will win!

Pakhi- Now who will start?

Mama ji- Didi will start!

Pakhi- great!

Shivani gave chits to baa!!

Devika- Baa! what you choose?

Shivani- i will tell! Baa will dance with Baapuji on " EK LADKI KO DEKHA TO"

Baa and Baapuji start dancing on the song, baa was blushing throughout the song!

After baa- baapuji performance ,kavya and V dance on " PAPPU CAN'T DANCE SAALA" Kavya was teasing Vanraj thoughout the song! After them Kinjal and Paritosh dance on " TAMMA TAMMA AGAIN",  Pakhi and samar dance on "ABCD",  GK and mamaji dance on " WAKHRA SWAG", Devika and Varun dance on "THUG LE" giving each other lot's of attitude!

Shivani- now Only Anupama aunty and Anuj uncle left! 

Kush- both of you will dance on " RAAT KE DHAI BAJE"

Everyone start cheering for them!

Everyone also joined them!

After Dinner everyone left for their home! Before leaving Anuj wants to talk to Anu! just then she was leaving, He stopped her!

Anuj- Anupamaa!

Anu- Jii!

Anuj- you didn't feel awkward right while dancing with me!

Anu- I did!

Anuj- what! Anu, i swear, i didn't mean to make you feel awkward, may be while dancing you felt awkward!!

Anupama burst into laughter seeing his scared face!

Anu- relax! I was just pulling your leg!

Hearing her, Anuj sigh in relief!

Anupama- Good night!

Anuj- Good night!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!