5

AT THE PARTY

When their performance end, everyone started clapping for them!! Anupama was impressed by his dancing, she complimented him.

Anu-you dance well.

Anuj-not better than you. I had seen your dance in the college, and I was  a fan of your dancing back then, still I am.

Anu was slightly blushing after hearing his word, but she didn't show him.

Devika-Anu, let's go home, I am so tired.

Anu-okay.

Varun-If you don't mind, we can drop you.

Anu-No-No, it's okay, we will manage.

Devika-Anu, we won't find any autorikshaw at this time, it's too late.

After Devika's pleading, Anupama agreed to go with them.

Anuj was hiding his smile, Seeing Anu's face. He thought that she didn't even change a bit. Even now, she is the same innocent girl that he had fallen in love with.

 Even now, she is the same innocent girl that he had fallen in love with

After sometimes, four of them settled in Anuj's car. Devika sat on the front seat, to tell Varun about the directions. Anupama and Anuj sit on the behind seat.

Anuj-can I ask you something?

Anu-Hmm.

Anuj-Devika is telling Varun that you don't know the direction of your house.

Anu-it's been only 1 week that I shifted to Devika's place, that's why.

Anuj-Oh, okay.

Anupama don't want to discuss her past with anyone, and specially not with Anuj. She clearly remembers that day, when Devika told them, that Anuj had a crush on her in college days. He couldn't believe that someone can actually like her. That day, he had accused her of the things that she had never done. 

Anuj knows that, it's not easy for anu to discuss her past with me and specially, when I am the complete stranger for her. And he very well knows that who is the main culprit of her sufferings, Vanraj Shah. He will have to pay for his misdeeds. He will never forgive that man who had made His Anupama's life hell.

HOW'S THE CHAPTER